Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

December 18th, 2008, 11:44 am #1

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas ...to all of you.

Bill Ratekin

3SA
3SA

December 18th, 2008, 11:57 am #2

merry christmas Bill. I think you are a great talent and I wish you all the best with your future endeavours.

December 18th, 2008, 12:06 pm #3

Bill Ratekin
I understand that there are issues,but i wanted to communicate with Butt,and i think i did,i still want to comminicate with her,I just don't want her to think i'm drawing her out for attack, because i'm not.

Butt, i still want to talk,any time,about anything,.

Bill Ratekin

3SA
3SA

December 18th, 2008, 12:08 pm #4

if your ratman13@yahoo.com address still works, she should contact you that way. I hope she does get in contact. nothing will reach a satisfactory conclusion in here. all the best to both you and Butt Out and I sincerely hope good lines of communication are opened.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 18th, 2008, 12:14 pm #5

I understand that there are issues,but i wanted to communicate with Butt,and i think i did,i still want to comminicate with her,I just don't want her to think i'm drawing her out for attack, because i'm not.

Butt, i still want to talk,any time,about anything,.

Bill Ratekin
Wow, big jump from singling her out as a liar. That was your first posts here wasn't it. Then she called you a looser and attacked you and your music. You look a lot to us like an jerk who has a fame fixation, but you are dealing with an imposter who reads old posts and uses the info! Congrats dumpling you alienated the fans for a fat Atlanta taxi driver that can't drum up a life. Wow your star has sure fallen.

December 18th, 2008, 12:33 pm #6

"Star has fallen" well you know what they say, can't please everone,but i will do all i can to bring her to the table, you don't agree that's fine,

that would be the table i'm sitting at,you choose not to join in then that's a choice u will make,

I follow my own path,you don't like me or my way's....sorry

I didn't know you yesterday,and i'm not gonna know you tomorow.

from the comments on the video,and things said to me in here,I seem to be doing alright.

and if you haven't noticed the mood of this room has changed,And you still want to fight....huh
Where does that put you?

Bill Ratekin

3SA
3SA

December 18th, 2008, 1:01 pm #7

there goes that private forum again. spoiling things for christmas. happens every year. tsk tsk.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 18th, 2008, 1:19 pm #8

Bill Ratekin
Merry Christmas to you too Bill and all the best for the coming new year.
I'm glad to see the nut-jobs haven't run you off. I do hope you stick around.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 18th, 2008, 4:55 pm #9

"Star has fallen" well you know what they say, can't please everone,but i will do all i can to bring her to the table, you don't agree that's fine,

that would be the table i'm sitting at,you choose not to join in then that's a choice u will make,

I follow my own path,you don't like me or my way's....sorry

I didn't know you yesterday,and i'm not gonna know you tomorow.

from the comments on the video,and things said to me in here,I seem to be doing alright.

and if you haven't noticed the mood of this room has changed,And you still want to fight....huh
Where does that put you?

Bill Ratekin

The poster is right, you are turning out to be an idiot!

That's ok, I'll just ignore your posts too!

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

December 18th, 2008, 5:04 pm #10

Please by all means ignore my post

Bill Ratekin

Confirmation of reply: