Memorial Day

Memorial Day

MonkeyGirl
MonkeyGirl

May 27th, 2012, 2:17 pm #1

Have a safe and healthy Memorial Weekend Jocko from all your friends who hate Natalie Wood just like you do.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 27th, 2012, 4:02 pm #2

I just rubbed out my own little memorial to the late great...

whos got a kleenex?

Courtneybrentwood74
Courtneybrentwood74

May 27th, 2012, 7:22 pm #3

Have a safe and healthy Memorial Weekend Jocko from all your friends who hate Natalie Wood just like you do.
REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST AND NO ONE ELSE

Home
'Diamonds Are Forever' Girl Plenty O'Toole -- Hospitalized for SERIOUS Allergic Reaction.

5/26/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF.

'Diamonds Are Forever' Girl
Hospitalized for SERIOUS
Allergic Reaction

Exclusive

Former Bond girl Lana Wood -- who played Plenty O'Toole in the 1971 classic "Diamonds Are Forever" -- nearly died Tuesday night after going into anaphylactic shock ... and TMZ has obtained a picture of the desperate rescue effort.

Sources close to Lana -- the younger sister of Hollywood legend Natalie Wood -- tell TMZ, the actress was cooking dinner at her home in Fillmore, CA when she started having a coughing attack.

We're told she assumed it was just a bad cold -- but then the sneezing started, and her face and tongue swelled up ... so she went to urgent care to get it checked out.

We're told the local urgent care didn't have the resources to treat Lana -- so they called her an ambulance to take her to a nearby hospital.

The above picture was snapped as they were loading Lana into the ambulance.

By the time Lana got to the hospital, her entire face was swollen like a balloon -- forcing her eyelids closed and shutting her mouth. Lana also couldn't speak.

She was taken home hours later when the swelling subsided. Sources tell us, doctors believe the allergic reaction was triggered by an ingredient in Frosted Mini-Wheats.

We're told Lana is now feeling much better -- but is scared stiff about accidentally setting off another reaction.

Allergic Reactions
Wrestling Legend Sabu Rushed to the Hospital Before Event
Joshua Jackson Hospitalized -- Bad Allergic Reaction

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 27th, 2012, 7:53 pm #4

More old news from the troll. Lana is fine.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 27th, 2012, 10:08 pm #5

Why were the paramedics treating her while she was laying in the gutter

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 27th, 2012, 11:13 pm #6

She isn't in the gutter you moron. She is on the sidewalk. When a person is having an anaphylactic reaction you treat them where they have fallen before moving them to continue their medical needs. I am sure you already know this because you know everything.
Of course I expect nothing less than some snide *** comment from you so it is par for the course.

KitKat
KitKat

May 27th, 2012, 11:37 pm #7

I cut my vacation short because I just couldn't stand to be away from all of ya'll and my liquor cabinet.
Carry on.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 28th, 2012, 2:31 am #8

welcome back ya druken khunt

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 28th, 2012, 6:13 am #9

I see there is nothing new or novel from the board a....ls of the universe as usual .

WitchesCovenFoiler
WitchesCovenFoiler

May 28th, 2012, 10:40 am #10

Why don't you mosey on over to the Wagner facebook page. You would love it over there. All those witches are trashing Lana Wood and saying she staged her accident because Natasha is ready to have her baby and Lana wants the spotlight.

I wonder why nobody has said the same thing about Courtney getting busted for drugs right after the news hit that Natasha was preggo?
Seems to me that if anyone is feeling left out it is her and not Lana.

Oh yeah, I can just see Lana thinking let me go into Anaphylactic shock and almost die leaving my daughter and 3 grandkids behind. I am jeaous because my neice who I haven't seen in years is going to have a baby and I want the spotlight not her!

Those crows will do and say anything for their old boy, won't they?

Confirmation of reply: