MEMBER'S ON THE FORUM................

MEMBER'S ON THE FORUM................

August 19th, 2006, 4:53 pm #1

I AM NOT oregonbelle is nuts!.......I am OREGONBELLE,someone is trying to impersonate me on this forum and is leaving thread's that don't make a bit of sense in the slightest.

I just wanted to clear this up as I have read a few thread's from people saying I have two personalitie's or something.........I don't.

And this is for rikki if you read this.......I insulted you because you did to me on the 'ok' mag discussion saying that I was being bitchy first to nicola, I had already praised you up about being a vegan before hand not the other way round.

I might have started up a heated discussion but I am not silly and weird that I would use two different name's.......if you believe me or if you don't that's up to you!!!

But someone on this forum is making me out to be a as they are calling themselve's 'nuts'.

August 19th, 2006, 5:02 pm #2

Im sorry to inform you that is is impossible for people to use THE EXACT same login name.

the post from login:oregonbelle said "how convienient you are so much like river was......ummm.....bullcrap"

the post DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH from login:oregonbelle said "good on you rikki i tried to blah blah blah"

you will notice the "OTHER" persons login is "oregonbelleisnuts"

a little slip up dear? did you mean to use the other login for the "bullcrap" message? tut tut.

August 19th, 2006, 5:50 pm #3

Believe what you want.........I don't give a flying fuck ok DEAR!!!!!!

August 19th, 2006, 5:59 pm #4

Also I would like to add that anyone else who leave's a comment about me on this thread..........you can all kiss my rosey ass!!!!!

August 19th, 2006, 6:12 pm #5

Im sorry to inform you that is is impossible for people to use THE EXACT same login name.

the post from login:oregonbelle said "how convienient you are so much like river was......ummm.....bullcrap"

the post DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH from login:oregonbelle said "good on you rikki i tried to blah blah blah"

a little slip up dear? did you mean to use the other login for the "bullcrap" message? tut tut.
Yes exactly......so if you look at my log in name it is OREGONBELLE if you look at the other post's it say's OREGONBELLEISANUT.......they are two different log names.

All they have done is added extra word's to my own name.

August 19th, 2006, 6:33 pm #6

Just to prove a point to you rikki I have logged in using your name and added more letter's with it,and used a different password.

August 19th, 2006, 6:44 pm #7

I've also done another one and added the number 10 to it!!

so now I can pretend to be you.

And can I ask you a question?.......if I was to go by another name do you think I would call myself
'oregonbelleisanut',do you honestly think I would call myself a 'nut'......come off it.

Think about it???????

August 19th, 2006, 6:55 pm #8

Oh wow - cool! Works for me .

August 19th, 2006, 7:48 pm #9

Believe what you want.........I don't give a flying fuck ok DEAR!!!!!!
well yes oregonbelle I guess your right someone can take your name and impersonate you can't they??

I admit I am so thick that I could'nt figure it out.

August 19th, 2006, 7:54 pm #10

Oh wow - cool! Works for me .
lol- keanuslover you make me laugh!

look oregon i am not an idiot, i realize you can add a "10" or any other number to a login name- that makes it DIFFERENT.

what i was pointing out was the fact that your contridictory messages had THE EXACT SAME login name
"oregonbelle". no added 10's or 20's or "sucks".

that to me says that you may be oregonbelleisanut and just forgot to chage the login for your other message.

you obviously dont understand what im talking about so whatever.

mmmwwahh *mmmwwwaahh* (me kissing your "rosey ass")

Confirmation of reply: