Marilyn Monroe in her death bed?

Marilyn Monroe in her death bed?

March 5th, 2008, 7:37 pm #1

Anyone have any information about this photo? Possibly a dead Marilyn in her bed? Morbidly Hollywood friend "Jerseygirls" found this photo and wonders about its authenticity. We've never seen it, but if anyone has any credible facts or opinions, we'd love to hear them.
Last edited by spindaddydad on November 8th, 2009, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

M
M

March 22nd, 2008, 10:59 pm #2

Wasn't she sprawled naked on her bed, not covered?

Wilson
Wilson

March 24th, 2008, 4:19 am #3

that's a good point. the story says she was found nude and sprawled out across the bed. I suppose she could have been moved/re-arranged, but I dodn't think so. This is probably not a photo of Marilyn dead in her bed.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo

March 25th, 2008, 3:05 pm #4

Anyone have any information about this photo? Possibly a dead Marilyn in her bed? Morbidly Hollywood friend "Jerseygirls" found this photo and wonders about its authenticity. We've never seen it, but if anyone has any credible facts or opinions, we'd love to hear them.
That photo is fake. Monroe's bed had no head. Go to "?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=2C48553CC6AAB74C7FF1DEF58B9F00FEA55A1E4F32AD3138" and check it out.

For further information about monroe's death try "Conspiracy Theories - The Death of Marilyn Monroe" (3 parts) on youtube.com!

Leslie
Leslie

April 24th, 2008, 11:06 pm #5

This is Marilyn, but not her 'death bed.' There were photographs taken by Inge Morath during the filming of the Misfits. This was one of those pics taken. You can even see her braided hair as she wore in the movie.

Norma
Norma

June 5th, 2008, 8:09 am #6

En verdad soy una fanatica de Marilyn Monroe; y en esta foto no se me parece a ella. Vivo buscando informacion sobre el asesinato de Ella, pues fue un asesinato para que no divulgara mucho de lo que Ella sabia de los Kennedy. Si tienes fotos e informacion, por favor compartela conmigo y Yo te enviare lo que tengo. Hasta pronto Siempre Yo; Norma

Jason W
Jason W

March 13th, 2009, 8:50 am #7

It could be real, it looks like they rolled her over and then covered her up with the sheet. Rigamortisis (sp) had probally at least partly set in so that explains the akward positioning. The left side of her face is consistant with the blood colagulating (sp) like seen on her autopsy photo but it would be worse before inbalming. I've see a "found body and know it isn't pretty, often blood leaks from the nose and mouth. It kind of looks like they might have covered her face with her hair to try to make it look less greusome.

I don't know, but this makes sense at least to me.

Sherrie Holley
Sherrie Holley

July 8th, 2009, 2:05 am #8

that's a good point. the story says she was found nude and sprawled out across the bed. I suppose she could have been moved/re-arranged, but I dodn't think so. This is probably not a photo of Marilyn dead in her bed.
I have to disagree with you on this one. I have carefully examined the photo and compared it to other photos of Marilyn or shall I say the back of her. The report stated that she was found nude lying diagonally on her bed. If you look closely, she is lying slightly diagonally. She could have very well have been nude under the sheet; hence, found nude on her bed. In addition, if you look at her morgue photos, you will see that the blood pooled on the side of her face that you see lying on the pillow. That is what happens when someone dies and is not found right away. The blood stops pumping and begins to pool in the pressure points of the body.

Gwyneth Taylor
Gwyneth Taylor

October 9th, 2009, 3:00 am #9

Look to the right of the blond's body. It appears as if another entity is next to her in the bed, right arm reaching toward the head, left arm reaching lower toward the buttocks. It almost appears as if it is a succubus spirit manifesting its shape in the sheets next to the body. Marilyn was not spiritually right; therefore, evil spirits had their way with her. Anna Nicole Smith lived in Marilyn's house and voila! Same story. Anna Nicole reportedly said she had sex with a spirt frequently. Both women were under the spell of sorcery via drugs and sex. The photo may be real and showing a very frightening spiritual reality.

Gwyneth Taylor
Gwyneth Taylor

October 9th, 2009, 3:07 am #10

I had it backwards, looked at the photo again. The entitie's left arm is reaching for the body, right arm for the buttocks. It is certainly an unusual 'rumple' in the sheets. Looks like a spiritual mainifestation caught on film. Marilyn was beautiful but she lived a dark life apart from the Lord. This means the dark satanic powers had control of her. This should be obvious to anyone with any semblance of light in them. I think the photo may be real....really devilish and showing us the reality of the spirit world.Poor misguided woman. The grave consumes all beauty.

Confirmation of reply: