Love Boat

Love Boat

Don
Don

February 26th, 2012, 10:35 pm #1

I really believe Nat and RJ loved each other....that argument is off the table.Something went terribly wrong that night and it had horrific outcomes for her and her daughters.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2012, 10:50 pm #2

Yes, she got terribly drunk, lost her balance and fell into the water and drowned. I'd say that things definitely did not go well for Natalie that night.
What happened to Natalie, tragic as it was, has happened to thousands of people.

Don
Don

February 26th, 2012, 11:04 pm #3

I agree, but could RJ have done a bit more?

Dontruthseeker
Dontruthseeker

February 26th, 2012, 11:14 pm #4

Message to the fake Don.
RJ and Davern were tanked out on booze. Neither of them knew what their names were. Neither cared about Natalie. They only cared about reaching the bottom of the bottle.

Don
Don

February 26th, 2012, 11:17 pm #5

You are probably right.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2012, 11:36 pm #6

How could they have known? Look, If Davern did nothing that means he didn't know either. That one version about Davern standing there while Natalie was in the water begging for help and Wagner wouldn't let him help her, is BS.

Wagner didn't know until he went to her room and found her missing. That's when they found out the dinghy was missing. He called for help. Remember, he thought he was looking for his wife in a dinghy. There is just no way you could know what actually happened and that she wasn't in the dinghy. You couldn't know that in the confusion of finding Natalie and the dinghy gone.

Your first thought would be that she's in the dinghy. I don't think I would have done anything differently. Besides, Natalie was not that far from the boat. If she had been alive, those first men who searched would have seen her.

Dontruthseeker
Dontruthseeker

February 27th, 2012, 6:01 am #7

Both RJ and Davern were **** faced. They couldn't see anything except getting to the bottom of that bottle.
Both deserve each other. Natalie was too good for all of them including Walken.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2012, 9:41 am #8

Natalie was ****faced, too. That's why she fell into the water.

Don
Don

February 27th, 2012, 1:18 pm #9

Wagner and Davern deserve each other.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2012, 1:58 pm #10

Wagner has handled himself with class whenever he has been asked about Natalie's death. I've never seen him show any self-pity; he could have milked Natalie's death for all it was worth. He did not. However, when it comes to Natalie's death, people like Lana Wood, Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern have shown just how far one can and will go to squeeze out every last dollar they can get.

Confirmation of reply: