Littler Lane Vigil Only Nine Days Away !

Littler Lane Vigil Only Nine Days Away !

Neil Onofre
Neil Onofre

August 19th, 2007, 10:04 pm #1

If you are planning to attend be there by 8:45 or so on the evening of the 28th. We will gather and light our candles and proceed to the front of the death house at 9pm. I have contacted the local media and they all say they will be there to cover the event

Also...if you are able bring a Mrs. Beasley doll to the vigil. It's gonna be great! Hope to see you all there and maybe if is successful enough it can be a once a year affair.

See you there!

sugarcandy
sugarcandy

August 19th, 2007, 10:38 pm #2

I'm an Italian fan of Anissa and can not be there on 28th August but my heart and thoughts will be.Please let me know on which channel I can see anything about the vigil.I'm also looking forward to someone who can send me a copy of E!True Hollywood story about Anissa.Do any of you Anissa old classmates maybe come to Italy for a holyday?I'd like to meet some of you.I think of Anissa every day, I love her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 19th, 2007, 11:36 pm #3

Ah, hi Sugar Candy nice to see you are still around. Did Anissa’s mom ever write you back?

The person you are posting to is a troll, someone that tries to shock and cause friction. He or she has no intention to hold any candle light vigil, although they would be really pleased if they can get someone out and in trouble thinking that there is. The main intention is to upset people here.

The community is a private one and the homeowners in the area do not want anyone celebrating anyone’s death.

The pretty much unanimous opinion on a vigil for Anissa by the Pro-Anissa fans would be celebrating her birth at Dockweiler Park (the beach.)

Having a great fan like you resond to the troll, only ads some ligitimacy and encourages them to start his assault all over again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 20th, 2007, 1:02 am #4

that e! documentary has been prepared for dvd release but it's part of a box set with quite a few other episodes.

the vigil is a crummy idea, the suggestion of bringing a Beasley dolls just adds to the illegitimacy and fraudulent nature of this loathsome despicable activity.

Neil Onofre
Neil Onofre

August 20th, 2007, 1:33 am #5

Ah, hi Sugar Candy nice to see you are still around. Did Anissa’s mom ever write you back?

The person you are posting to is a troll, someone that tries to shock and cause friction. He or she has no intention to hold any candle light vigil, although they would be really pleased if they can get someone out and in trouble thinking that there is. The main intention is to upset people here.

The community is a private one and the homeowners in the area do not want anyone celebrating anyone’s death.

The pretty much unanimous opinion on a vigil for Anissa by the Pro-Anissa fans would be celebrating her birth at Dockweiler Park (the beach.)

Having a great fan like you resond to the troll, only ads some ligitimacy and encourages them to start his assault all over again.
I am not a troll just because my idea of honoring Anissa'a spirit does not coincide with your idea of honoring her.

The vigil is completely voluntary and no one is being forced to go.

Another thing......while the houses are private property the street is public property and nothing can be done to us if we stay in the street and not go into the yards.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 20th, 2007, 6:02 am #6

It's a posted private comunity. You have no lawful purpose for being there and Littler was not designed for street parking and is so marked. So it would either hamper traffic or destroy lawns should anyone attempt to park there. Your insistance on making the place of her death a big item shows your hand, and troll is the best thing that could be said about you! The Anissa fans ignore you. And that is as it should be. Trolls and their posts should be left to die a slow and lonely death.

Neil Onofre
Neil Onofre

August 20th, 2007, 6:18 am #7

While the lawns are private property the streets are public property. Any harrasment by residents that might happen will be filmed by the local media for airing on the local news. : )

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 20th, 2007, 6:32 am #8

The strets are part of a private community, you did not pay for them. The press doesn't give a shit about nuts like you. And you waste bandwith with you idiot crap!

Neil Onofre
Neil Onofre

August 20th, 2007, 7:25 am #9

The streets belong to the taxpayers and ARE public property. The media has been contacted about the vigil and have already said that they will come to cover the event.

Why are you so against us honoring the spirit of Anissa in this fashion?

Cassandra
Cassandra

August 20th, 2007, 7:28 am #10

The strets are part of a private community, you did not pay for them. The press doesn't give a shit about nuts like you. And you waste bandwith with you idiot crap!
Hell, I thought that the guy who suggested that the house be turned into a bed and breakfast had a good idea. I bet you could pull down $200 a night to spend the night in the room she died in. If I owned that house that is what I would do with it.

Confirmation of reply: