Light switches

Light switches

August 16th, 2006, 8:59 pm #1

Has anybody noticed the light switches in Aunt Ruth's apartment? They're the old push-button kind. At some points in the movie they are arranged correctly and at some points, they are upside-down with the mother-of-pearl on the bottom instead of the top. Did anybody else notice this and can anybody speculate on the significance?

I noticed this because I recently had retro switches like these installed in my house, and the electricians mounted them upside-down at first.

Thanks,
mightymezz

netta
netta

January 20th, 2007, 2:10 pm #2

Hummm....I have those same switches! I would have to see the flim again-but I wonder do they have to do with when it is real vs a dream?

Gilette
Gilette

January 20th, 2007, 4:21 pm #3

Has anybody noticed the light switches in Aunt Ruth's apartment? They're the old push-button kind. At some points in the movie they are arranged correctly and at some points, they are upside-down with the mother-of-pearl on the bottom instead of the top. Did anybody else notice this and can anybody speculate on the significance?

I noticed this because I recently had retro switches like these installed in my house, and the electricians mounted them upside-down at first.

Thanks,
mightymezz
Or it could just be a continuity goof.

Confirmation of reply: