Leave Me Alone

Leave Me Alone

October 19th, 2009, 4:27 pm #1

It came to my attention last week that someone has been impersonating me on this board, I am here to address this right here right now, as you can see I am logged in. LEAVE ME ALONE. I have not posted on this site for years and intend not to for reasons that are obvious.

Halrego

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2009, 4:44 pm #2

Most of us know it was not you. We know who it was.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2009, 5:09 pm #3

Yeah we all know it is the miserable ***** that messed up a real nice thread started on Natalie.
I hope her dirty **** shrivels up and colapses inside itself.

October 20th, 2009, 2:08 am #4

It came to my attention last week that someone has been impersonating me on this board, I am here to address this right here right now, as you can see I am logged in. LEAVE ME ALONE. I have not posted on this site for years and intend not to for reasons that are obvious.

Halrego
When I said leave me alone I meant LEAVE ME ALONE, this means no emails or contact of any kind. So for those who did't understand me the first time for obvious reasons LEAVE ME THE *UCK ALONE got it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 2:11 am #5

got it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 11:26 am #6

Dude, calm down. No one is e mailiung you and if they are they must know you well enough to have your address. As for responses here, it is a public forum and you don't own it so anyone can say anything they want and respond in posts. If it means that much to you, you said your piece now just ignore it.
PS By cussing at people you only make us wonder if you might not be the bogus Halegro too who never logged in.
It sure is possible.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2011, 5:18 pm #7

Has anyone ever read that classic memoir Pieces Of My Heart by the legend Robert John Wagner? It is an award winning biography that should be on everyone's book shelf.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2011, 5:35 pm #8

Especially a prosecutor's bookshelf. The lies and inconsistencies would keep him busy for years. Fear not, I'm sure Rasure has an autographed copy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2011, 8:26 pm #9

Has anyone ever read that classic memoir Pieces Of My Heart by the legend Robert John Wagner? It is an award winning biography that should be on everyone's book shelf.
What award winning book? Did he win that secret Noble Prize for Literature to go along with his secret Oscar and secret Emmy?

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2011, 8:30 pm #10

Didn't they give him those 3 secret awards at his secret award ceremony for his second secret star on the Walk of Fame?

Confirmation of reply: