LASCD

LASCD

KitKat
KitKat

June 14th, 2012, 7:47 pm #1

Did those impressive and on the ball detectives ever get around to interviewing the survivors yet?

KitKat
KitKat

June 15th, 2012, 5:37 pm #2

I take it that's a no. The detectives working (or rather, not working) that old case should be given pink slips and some competent ones brought in to take their place.

Are these the only real life Barney Fife detectives that would reopen a 30 year old case and not interview the remaining aging survivors first thing? They travel all the way to Hawaii to look at the boat that's been someone else's all this time, yet 2 of the survivors, maybe 3, live in the same state.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2012, 5:53 pm #3

No, the three "survivors" live in different parts of the country. What makes you think they have not been interviewed? Do you expect them to notify the media? The press conference that McSweeney held in January did away with the media intrusions which was the purpose for the press conference. How naive you are to think that you would be told who they questioned. By the way, JockoTrollBoy, you can use 20 different names but the tone of your posts defines who you are. You must be going insane, it's been over 24 hours since you discussed Natalie's death.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2012, 6:40 pm #4

Can't believe that this July will mark the 40th anniversary of their second marriage.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2012, 7:30 pm #5

Yes, I'm sure if Natalie was here she would be all over that anniversary. Jeez. Kudos to the other OP for recognizing Kit Kat/Jocko/Lee/Don also. It's definitely the TONE and the telltale phrases that are used repeatedly by all "four" of the mentioned posters.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2012, 7:43 pm #6

Why not ask the RJ group moderator that question. You must remember her. She is the one you threatened.

KitKat
KitKat

June 15th, 2012, 7:56 pm #7

Jocko/Dicky writes nothing like me. No matter who he says he is it's easy to see at first glance if it's Jocko and all his personas.

Call me anything you want, just don't call me late for supper!

Can I help it if Jocko likes to steal my phrases?

I think Jocko wrote all these posts except the ones with my name.

Jocko's a very busy boy.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it good!

C-ya

KitKat
KitKat

June 15th, 2012, 8:01 pm #8

Since I am the creator of all the poems and the MaryAnne thread, if Jocko can write like me, or I am Jocko, where are his poems? Jocko couldn't make up the poems I have if his life depended on it.

Busted!

I am the real Kit Kat and I am standing!

There were no poems on this site until I came, created and posted them. You can read my review at Amazon under Kat.

Now go put something good in a pipe and smoke it. Relax. Be happy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2012, 8:30 pm #9

Now this JockoTroll is stealing someone's identity.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 16th, 2012, 5:25 pm #10

Jocko has always stolen words and tried to sound like other posters. Most of the time he just lives to irritate. Kit Kat is Jocko and Jocko is a thousand other posters. Who else would take credit for those ridiculous poems and idiotic Maryanne threads? Only Jocko would think they are clever and he was making a contribution here. Jocko does not copy Kit Kat. They are one and the same. You can protest till you're blue in the face KitKat/Jocko/Lee/Don, but only an idiot or new poster would think you are different people. By the way, despite the many new posting names, there hasn't been a new poster here in two and a half years.

Confirmation of reply: