Lana Wood in Peyton Place

Lana Wood in Peyton Place

KitKat
KitKat

August 6th, 2012, 3:41 pm #1

Lana's character is now on and I hadn't realized how pretty she was too when young. Natalie definitely was much prettier and a better actress, but Lana sure didn't have any problem with the men flocking around her either I'd say. It must have been very difficult to have grown up as Natalie Wood's sister but at least Lana was pretty. Imagine if she'd been homely.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 6th, 2012, 4:47 pm #2

she was quiet beautiful in her prime

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 6th, 2012, 4:51 pm #3

She was "quiet" beautiful. Gee, I wonder who the author of that post is. She was in her youth when she did Peyton Place. That was not her prime.
Who else was in that scene you watched? What was the storyline? On what cable station does Peyton Place air?

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 6th, 2012, 4:55 pm #4

Lana's character is on now". Convincing!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2012, 12:41 am #5

What is really sad about poor Lana is how cruel Robert Wagner has been to her. He tried to destroy her but she's a strong lady. He would not survive a walk in her shoes.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2012, 3:27 pm #6

It's not on cable dufus. I own all the eps. of the show.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2012, 3:50 pm #7

I don't think so. You see the series has not been released in it's entirely. Only 2 seasons have been released and Lana was not in the first 2 seasons. I love it when this fool makes an even bigger fool out of himself if that's possible. He lies and lies and lies and flushes any credibility he may have down the toilet which is fitting for him. CSL @ this fool!

KitKat
KitKat

August 7th, 2012, 7:42 pm #8

Seriously? Are you really that dumb? I'm on episode 272 Einstein. If you know where to look, you can easily find all 516 eps. of PP.

A hammer is smarter than you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2012, 8:04 pm #9

You claimed to own them now you are saying you found them. It took you long enough to come up with a response. You Googled Peyton PLace because you made an *** out of yourself but what else is new.

I'm on episode "272" Einstein "If you know where to look" "A hammer is smarter than you" No matter what you choose to call yourself, you reveal yourself with every post. Fool

Now ahead and try to come up with a clever response.

KitKat
KitKat

August 8th, 2012, 2:13 pm #10

Why would anyone take the time to do that? Maybe in your world where apparently watching an old tv show automatically makes you an *ss, well, at least I have lots of company. The show is still quite popular and I was too young to watch it the first time around.

Since it seems to bug you for some inane reason, but yes, it's quite true sweet cheeks. I'm currently on ep. 232 (thought it was 272 but I was wrong). Lana Wood's character is on for 78 eps. Lana Wood even married her tv husband, Steven Oliver, and it lasted 5 weeks. He went sky diving with some pals overnight and that didn't sit well with Miss Lana so she blew that pop stand.

Incidentally, since you're so interested, a very young Micky Dolenze of the Monkees had 3 eps. on PP. And a very young and handsome Leslie Nielson before he attained fame.

For $39. you can buy the entire set and free shipping so let your fingers do the walking......

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it good.

And take another DUMS.

Confirmation of reply: