Knock Knock,,,,Who's There?.....Some People...Some People Who?

Knock Knock,,,,Who's There?.....Some People...Some People Who?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2006, 12:15 am #1

Some people just don't get it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2006, 3:46 am #2

some people get it.. in time.. but if your gameplan is vague and open to conjecture then it naturally takes time to... assemble the pieces.. sometimes it's takes a couple of pieces to guess what the game is.. sometimes it takes almost the whole darn picture..

there is a game being played out.. more than one game I think.. it's.. not just two people playing a game of chess, it's considerably more than that..

someone.. once told me that the Anissa Jones story was like Robert Chambers 'The King In Yellow'... you read the script/story and somehow something breaks.. you might even say that Anissa is 'The Queen In Yellow'..

Nevertheless, it's September.. the one and only 30th anniversary has passed.. the ghosts are still there but they become increasingly vague and ill defined with the passing of time until they are forgotten.. but maybe a few of those ghosts are grateful to have been remembered for awhile.

September 11th, 2006, 4:41 am #3

"But they whose guilt within their bosoms lie imagine every eye beholds their blame."

Thanks. You've been a wonderful audience.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2006, 5:28 am #4

it's been good all up.. i've enjoyed your contributions to this board.. it's been a wild unpredictable ride... you've covered several areas of interest in your rapid disintegration over several days.. you even managed to get the ghost of Michael Ashworth to shoulder undue blame by being mistaken for him.. something like the eighth person in three years.. seven, eight, nine.. all up, a grand folly.. although many innocents have been burned lightly..

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2006, 5:48 am #5

it's started with a 30th anniversary, and it reached a climax with a 5th anniversary.. Nothing new under the sun.

C T

Confirmation of reply: