Just Let It Go

Just Let It Go

RaisinsAreHealthy
RaisinsAreHealthy

June 9th, 2011, 8:05 pm #1

It's been almost 30 years now and nothing can be done for her ever. She is gone people and you need to get on with your lives. It makes me so sad that she isn't still here. I don't believe she was murdered after all. I believe Robert Wagner was a drunk but there was no foul play. She was drunk too when she drowned. I feel so sad about it all. Go live your lives people. She's gone and nothing will change that. Certainly not the two books that say differently. Nothing. She's gone. Let her rest in peace.

Vanessa Love
Vanessa Love

June 9th, 2011, 8:09 pm #2

We will let it go exactly five seconds after you adit to your bigoty racism and homophobia and make every attemp to right the wrongs you have done to people including the people you have as members on your Face Book Natalie Wood page which includes several members that you have trashed both here on on imdb.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 8:31 pm #3

It's been almost 30 years now and nothing can be done for her ever. She is gone people and you need to get on with your lives. It makes me so sad that she isn't still here. I don't believe she was murdered after all. I believe Robert Wagner was a drunk but there was no foul play. She was drunk too when she drowned. I feel so sad about it all. Go live your lives people. She's gone and nothing will change that. Certainly not the two books that say differently. Nothing. She's gone. Let her rest in peace.
On YouTube you insisted that she was NOT drunk. Obviously, you lack credibility. You also insisted that RJ murdered her. You have been saying that for years and it's been very recent. You've said it over and over again. I think you have a few screws lose.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 8:37 pm #4

Gee, it's that time of the day again and there are posts by some twit using the names of people who post on IMDB. I wonder who it could be?

Vlad
Vlad

June 9th, 2011, 8:43 pm #5

RJ killed her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 8:53 pm #6

the original poster is NOT RaisinsareHealthy, it's Jocko pretending to be this person. It could not be more obvious. Just like his idol, he is a liar and a fake. Ignore it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 8:58 pm #7

Isn't that exactly what Jocko insists everyone is doing to him?
IDENTITY THEFT!

RaisinsAreHealthy
RaisinsAreHealthy

June 9th, 2011, 9:02 pm #8

I thought maybe people over here would have some sympathy for Natalie and understand my sadness and imminent pain. I guess I was wrong. Now I'm being accused of Identity Theft. I expected more from here. I thought people over here loved her too. All you appear to love is her death, not her. I will take my sadness and go elsewhere.

anonymous
anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:07 pm #9

What does it matter if Natalie Wood was drunk or not? She was not the one who caused her death, Wagner was. That is something that needs to be dealt with. Our society is based on laws.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:10 pm #10

It's easy to drown from any watercraft if a person is very drunk. They'd all been drinking from 4 pm until 10:30 when they left the island restaurant. Then they all went back to the yacht and drank some more. They were all extremely intoxicated. Just stating the facts, certainly not condemning anyone.

Confirmation of reply: