Is this for real?

Is this for real?

B.T.
B.T.

January 7th, 2011, 5:08 pm #1

Michael Ashworth
Michael Ashworth

January 8th, 2011, 3:46 am #2

I read that via a link on facebook. It would be amusing if these vermin were not destroying lives.

R Surfer
R Surfer

January 8th, 2011, 4:43 am #3

No doubt making arrangements to send flowers to the bereaved once the gates have swung fully open.

R Surfer
R Surfer

January 14th, 2011, 9:00 pm #4

Missed Helen's birthday by one day ( jan 6 ). Belated birthday remembrance "cross the river Styx".

R Surfer
R Surfer

January 16th, 2011, 10:22 pm #5

And a most special remembrance to all the pushers who hook 11, 12, 13+ year old girls and boys on drugs and destroy their lives and all others associated. The gift that keeps on giving.
If this were a greek tragedy there'd be enough supporting players to go around.

A fair amount of irony and a little sarcasm - never a perfect mix.

R Surfer
R Surfer

January 16th, 2011, 10:57 pm #6

Missed Helen's birthday by one day ( jan 6 ). Belated birthday remembrance "cross the river Styx".
And a special remembrance to all the pushers who hook 11, 12, and 13+ year old girls and boys on drugs and destroy their lives and all others associated.

The gift that keeps on giving...

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2011, 12:32 am #7

very sad all those lives ended so young but should Helen really be remembered?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2011, 3:22 am #8

Fait accompli ( irreversible fact ) > Res ipsa loquitur ( the thing speaks for itself ) > In the context of age 14.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 20th, 2011, 4:05 am #9

yeah yeah.. that's all very entropicdaisy-ish, but Helen was not young lass with good teeth of her own when she departed earth for hell.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

January 20th, 2011, 6:28 pm #10

Without any venom.... can someone fill in the blanks ,so to speak about Helen,,i mean who was she, what did she look like, everyone from this era seems to know her, i know she is dead,but whats her tale

Bill Ratekin

Confirmation of reply: