Is Chris Right!!

Is Chris Right!!

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 24th, 2010, 2:01 pm #1

Can any one tell me just what these closed forums do? Any one in here who has left thesed forums, i mean other than come in here,what is their purpose.They don't have any of Anissa's stuff,i know that for a fact,Butt-Outt even at her worse, you could still get info from her, and she knew her, now Chris who was there that awful morning,and if even a sliver of what he says is true,Anissa was swimming with sharks and didn't know it,after talking to Chris i'm looking at some of these "friends" in a different light.
If Chris is right....Anissa didn't stand a chance.This goes beyond Butt being pissed,this goes beyond Entropic and his craziness,and all you anoymouses shots have just become irrelevent.

There are some serious and scary things being said about that night in Aug,and to say Chris is a liar,or that he is not Chris...sorry thats not getting it.

I would love anyone who was there that night,to answer this.... Is Chris right!
And anoymouse responce is not going to do it this time.Here is your chance to answer what Chris is saying.Because Chris does not seem to be backing down,and that tells me he belives what he is saying.
Is this why you "friends" have circled your wagons.
This story is filled with treachery,deciet,and Anissa getting her FA money,does that have any play in this?????
And is Butch Kovin ever gonna explain or deny any of this,,,because with whats coming out now,this room is gonna pound you for years to come..Now Butch...you really need to state your case,there not giong to let it rest

Bill Ratekin

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

February 24th, 2010, 9:26 pm #2

These people you want to ask questions to could be contacted easy.
Must you say even at her worst. I just hold my ground. Firm. Chris is close to what I have believed for years.

J.
J.

February 25th, 2010, 1:44 am #3

Can any one tell me just what these closed forums do? Any one in here who has left thesed forums, i mean other than come in here,what is their purpose.They don't have any of Anissa's stuff,i know that for a fact,Butt-Outt even at her worse, you could still get info from her, and she knew her, now Chris who was there that awful morning,and if even a sliver of what he says is true,Anissa was swimming with sharks and didn't know it,after talking to Chris i'm looking at some of these "friends" in a different light.
If Chris is right....Anissa didn't stand a chance.This goes beyond Butt being pissed,this goes beyond Entropic and his craziness,and all you anoymouses shots have just become irrelevent.

There are some serious and scary things being said about that night in Aug,and to say Chris is a liar,or that he is not Chris...sorry thats not getting it.

And anoymouse responce is not going to do it this time.Here is your chance to answer what Chris is saying.Because Chris does not seem to be backing down,and that tells me he belives what he is saying.
This story is filled with treachery,deciet,and Anissa getting her FA money,does that have any play in this?????
And is Butch Kovin ever gonna explain or deny any of this,,,because with whats coming out now,this room is gonna pound you for years to come..Now Butch...you really need to state your case,there not giong to let it rest

Bill Ratekin
Is Chris going to come back? I was afraid that the "club" got ahold of him.

Don't take this the wrong way, but is Chris's story based on fact or is it his theory of what happened?
Will he eventually tell his complete story on this board?

Thanks, and sorry for butting in.

J.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 25th, 2010, 6:53 am #4

Bill Ratekin
The real question is....are YOU who YOU say you are?

Yours truly,

anoymouse #15

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 25th, 2010, 11:23 am #5

Well # 15 you caught me i'm Larry, this is my brother Daryell and my other brother Daryell,we all three take turns being this mythical guy named Bill Ratekin......that was a real silly post, now let's get back to what we were talking about,Butt Outt i would love to talk to them,but will, they talk me,,hasn't been much free flow of info from them other than you.

And thats why this **** keeps snowballing. Chris said some grim things.Now when i found out i was taking hits i was in here swinging back,,and all we are getting as an answer to Chris are crickets chirping,,,,their not filling me with confidence.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 25th, 2010, 10:28 pm #6

Use Facebook

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2010, 12:33 am #7

don't underestimate facebook's role in sinking Jerome's ship of fools. Jerome's goofy band of kiddy fiddlers went to facebook, saw the people they attacked really were connected to Anissa. Facebook really took the sting out of the tails of Jerome's goofs, because they got off on 'freezing out' people who held all the cards. Once they realised their error via facebook searches and perusing friends lists, Jerome's goofs pompous authoritarian streak became a kitten's meow. They could no longer mouth off about 'freezing out' people more connected and in the loop than they could ever have imagined before facebook shattered their assumptions.

Chris Caffes is genuine. I know that, you know that, the private forum know that. He is not a fake identity, he is for real. Shame Jerome's goofs were never for real. They can enjoy their pursuit of Manson Family & Friends instead because they are neutered in here.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 26th, 2010, 4:53 am #8

Use Facebook
Anoymouse is a little hard to use on face book,they know my name and i'm on face book,would love to talk to them,give me a friend request and we can finally meet,i'm sure they won't use names in here so just friend request me and we can talk,,,if not,that's cool, that's their choice.

I would love to apologize to Tristen in person,would love to just talk to Butt Outt,I just don't think it will happen.I'm not a stalker ladies,,just a geeee-tar player,who got off on the wrong foot with you....but my offer stands.

Bill Ratekin

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

February 26th, 2010, 10:10 pm #9

Use the send a message button under there picture you do not have to be their friend. I thought this private forum and JSL was all crap from the start. You did blow it in the begging BIG. I must say. That showing up with Brian at Her work. What in the World were U thinking. Come on. You would freak is someone did that to you wife. If you have one. Brian is a real piece of work. Not a true word out of his fingers. Nuts. Me I am just me. The same as I have always been. But can use a computer much better now.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 26th, 2010, 11:21 pm #10

Well the mistake wasn't repeated now was it.But that was then this is now,i don't know who will freak if i "send" a message,didn't work to good last time, so nope, i'm not reaching out, and if it stays silent, then so be it.

And my wife dosen't know a stranger,she would of talked to me,you or anybody else.But we don't come from the same place now do we Butt,but hey, lesson learned.

I'll check in after band practice.Got a new Les Paul i'm trying out tonight.
(GOD OF THUNDER, AND ROCK AND ROLL) great Kiss song. Hee Hee Hee

Bill Ratekin

Confirmation of reply: