Ironman Outs Kirk as Nats Rapist.

Ironman Outs Kirk as Nats Rapist.

InFamous Hollywood outsider
InFamous Hollywood outsider

March 29th, 2012, 9:12 am #1

http://gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-do ... rutal-rape

This is shocking stuff readers. Beware , slimeballs ahead.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 10:03 am #2

OLD OLD NEWS! We don't live under a rock like you do.

Victoria Grenville
Victoria Grenville

March 29th, 2012, 10:07 am #3

http://gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-do ... rutal-rape

This is shocking stuff readers. Beware , slimeballs ahead.
Where have you been? Try posting something new for a change. OP is right. This is old news and nothing shocking.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 10:45 am #4

For the record, the "OP" is ALWAYS the person who begins a thread. No one else is the OP and no one else should be refered to as the OP. When you mis-identify the OP you only confuse the thread and cause people to think you're stupid, and they would be correct in thinking that.

Please, PLEASE become familiar with the jargon and various nomenclature of the all the different aspects of online posting. You're Welcome.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 12:11 pm #5

Please. Please understand one thing. I do not care. I post how I feel and if you can't understand it, that is your problem not mine. There are a bunch of Dons and anonymous and Vlad and others on here and if a little lttle thing like an OP identity sends you reeling into outer space then the rest of it if just too much for you and you should quit while the game is still in its innings.
LOL That one should really get your bloomers in a bunch!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 4:25 pm #6

If one assumes that Douglas raped Wood then that means that Ray and Sinatra also raped her, right? or were there a special set of circumstances for Ray and Sinatra. I think this whole thing is a morality issue.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 4:31 pm #7

And posts like the one above were the reason why Jocko began this thread.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 4:32 pm #8

If one assumes that Douglas raped Wood then that means that Ray and Sinatra also raped her, right? or were there a special set of circumstances for Ray and Sinatra. I think this whole thing is a morality issue.
Kirk Douglas is in one of the home movies taken at Roddy McDowall's beach house, from 1965. If McDowall was such a good friend of Natalie's, would he have invited Kirk Douglas? I don't see Natalie there at the same time that Douglas is. Just a thought.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 4:36 pm #9

And posts like the one above were the reason why Jocko began this thread.
I agree so we need Frank to check the OP's IP and if it's him we need to get him removed

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 4:37 pm #10

More from Jocko and the IPs.

Confirmation of reply: