investigation

investigation

Valessa
Valessa

May 24th, 2012, 12:36 am #1

I think this case warrants a new investigation. Maybe get in touch with retired detective Mark Fuhrman, who reopened a 1975 unsolved murder. After thirty years solved the murder case of teen Martha Moxley. He proved Michael Skakel, a Kennedy cousin, was the culprit, who got sentenced to a least twenty years in jail.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 2:04 am #2

in the media, it is hard to gather much interested in drug death and hiv related stories because the public in general consider it self inflicted and don't want to invest much time or any money in the story. it's a hard sell.

Valessa
Valessa

May 24th, 2012, 2:31 am #3

Sure, there have been some cases where in the investigation of drug overdose deaths, the doctor or dealers or husband of the deceased were implicated. I'm baffled at the shoddy police investigation of this particular case. Especially with the unsavory characters and behavior of that day.

Chase
Chase

May 24th, 2012, 2:38 am #4

One rarely mentioned reason for the lackluster police work is that Frank Hennessy (Helen's father) was a Federal Civil Service Fireman. He had friends in high enough places to spare at least his daughter from a more thorough, necessary investigation.

new york fan
new york fan

May 24th, 2012, 3:13 am #5

i believe i mentioned that a few posts ago. i know first hand how tight cops, firemen, and military people can be with each other.

anissa betrayed frank henessy and the trust he put in her to protect his much younger 14 year old daughter helen. frank henessy would have thrown anissa to the dogs. 18 year olds had gone to vietnam and died and killed for his country, and this little hollywood brat thinks she can come into frank's house, and throw a drug party, and she dies from a drug overdose, in his house, while he's away?

why would frank henessy wish to suffer such a humiliation? oceanside, california must have been a cop/fireman/military community. they look out for their own. im thinking, frank is in his environment, his community, cops, firemen, civil servants. this is 1976, drug use is still an awful, depraved thing to do. the older generation, hasn't a clue as to the cultural changes that have happened. or they have a clue, but the clue is unbelievable.

the community looks out for each other. the hollywood brat was trusted, she broke all trust. frank has paid his dues. paid his dues to the country. he's one of us, we'll spare him any further humiliation. throw the hollywood brat to the dogs.

is it any wonder that helen henessy, is the most mysterious part of the story?

Chase
Chase

May 24th, 2012, 3:26 am #6

To really add insult to injury, Anissa died in Frank's very own water bed. And I have a hunch the white boxers were his, as well.

I agree, Helen is a veritable mystery. Even the actual cause of her death is unverified (I've read AIDS-related pneumonia and car crash), and Hawaii is not a state that allows access to public records without just cause.

I've yet to meet/speak with anyone who's ever seen a picture of Helen, let alone anyone who knew her - or even met her. But thanks to the not-so-insignificant detail of where she attended high school, perhaps some avenues can be explored that hadn't previously. I find her to be the most fascinating of all Anissa's side stories.

Any lurkers here have previously undisclosed info about Helen?

new york fan
new york fan

May 24th, 2012, 6:40 am #7

I think this case warrants a new investigation. Maybe get in touch with retired detective Mark Fuhrman, who reopened a 1975 unsolved murder. After thirty years solved the murder case of teen Martha Moxley. He proved Michael Skakel, a Kennedy cousin, was the culprit, who got sentenced to a least twenty years in jail.
strange coincidence that you say this about a new investigstion into anissa's death.

i was thinking about scenes and music that i would include in a movie about the last days and nights of anissa's life. i thought i would certainly include diana ross' "love hangover" in her dying scene. and then i thought about a flashback scene, anissa fully dressed as buffy, paul introducing her to marijuana, anissa back at playa del rey after she receives her money, anissa walking on the beach, all smiles and laughs, the guess whos' "she's come undone" playing fully in the foreground throughout. personally, i think the moment anissa was introduced to marijuana at the age of twelve, was the moment fate set it's outcome. the dominoes were set, free will had little power after that.

and when i looked up the geuss who's "she's come undun", i came up with the suicide death of diane linkletter in october 1969. i never knew of this untimely death. to this day there is controversy over wether diane linkletter's death was a suicide or a murder. and i came across the post that the guess who's "she's come undun" was inspired by a young girl's drug overdose suicide/murder, possibly diane linkletter's death.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 7:23 am #8

To really add insult to injury, Anissa died in Frank's very own water bed. And I have a hunch the white boxers were his, as well.

I agree, Helen is a veritable mystery. Even the actual cause of her death is unverified (I've read AIDS-related pneumonia and car crash), and Hawaii is not a state that allows access to public records without just cause.

I've yet to meet/speak with anyone who's ever seen a picture of Helen, let alone anyone who knew her - or even met her. But thanks to the not-so-insignificant detail of where she attended high school, perhaps some avenues can be explored that hadn't previously. I find her to be the most fascinating of all Anissa's side stories.

Any lurkers here have previously undisclosed info about Helen?
Talk with Chris Caffes. He knew her.

James Canupp
James Canupp

May 24th, 2012, 11:38 am #9

strange coincidence that you say this about a new investigstion into anissa's death.

i was thinking about scenes and music that i would include in a movie about the last days and nights of anissa's life. i thought i would certainly include diana ross' "love hangover" in her dying scene. and then i thought about a flashback scene, anissa fully dressed as buffy, paul introducing her to marijuana, anissa back at playa del rey after she receives her money, anissa walking on the beach, all smiles and laughs, the guess whos' "she's come undone" playing fully in the foreground throughout. personally, i think the moment anissa was introduced to marijuana at the age of twelve, was the moment fate set it's outcome. the dominoes were set, free will had little power after that.

and when i looked up the geuss who's "she's come undun", i came up with the suicide death of diane linkletter in october 1969. i never knew of this untimely death. to this day there is controversy over wether diane linkletter's death was a suicide or a murder. and i came across the post that the guess who's "she's come undun" was inspired by a young girl's drug overdose suicide/murder, possibly diane linkletter's death.
drop me a line at luckyash74@gmail.com because I have some good solid information for you that you may find very useful. couple of real doozys coming up.

T.
T.

May 24th, 2012, 3:10 pm #10

Talk with Chris Caffes. He knew her.
I was going to say the same thing. He may even have a photo.

Confirmation of reply: