Interview

Interview

May 2nd, 2012, 9:14 pm #1

What about Judge Jeanine Pirro's interview with with forensic pathologist extrordinare, Dr. Michael Baden ? Pirro asked about the circular bruises on Nat's wrists . His response, and I quote, " That may have been from being held . " In other words...an altercation people .

May 2nd, 2012, 10:41 pm #2

Strange no responses to this post . I can insult someone's sensibilities with regard to sexuality, but your golden boy....well finish the sentence . Don't confuse anyone with facts I suppose . What I quoted is on record....go read it . I don't like Courtney...she looks like RJ and has that weird eye that goes off to the side. Why did'nt they have that fixed ?

May 2nd, 2012, 10:46 pm #3

We have better looking women here in Utah . The latest pic I saw of her she looked high as a kite .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 11:10 pm #4

Maybe you got no responses because people know you're a buffoon no matter what side of the fence you play on. It's extraordinaire.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 1:08 am #5

Dr. Michael Baden's reputation in his field is unsurpassed. I hope the investigators take note of anything he said concerning the bruises on Natalie. It doesn'g seem possible they would be circular in shape , in the outline of another person's fingerprints on her forearm from trying to climb aboard a slippery dinghy while in the water !! It is time for the truth stemming from a credible investigation of facts ! RJ's star power has run out of steam......

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 1:32 am #6

RJ is going down (like he did on walken) its just a matter of time before he faces charges.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 20th, 2012, 1:33 am #7

By his own admission, RJ had lived a charmed life but that was just setting him up for a BIG FALL. As the Good Book tells us, Pride goeth before a fall and RJ had been developing a lot of arrogance beneath his charming persona. Imagine actually waiting outside a rival's apartment with a gun or punching another guy in the Polo Lounge.....all because he was jealous over their attention to Natalie?? Let's wait and see if his charm gets him off from this unbelievable 30 year old fantasy tale...that he saw and heard nothing, went to kiss her goodnight,etc. Justice needs to be served in this world and/or the next !! He will pay one way or another....

May 20th, 2012, 1:09 pm #8

I think we all know that Nat brought up divorce and lawyer on the yacht that night . Bobby boy probably freaked .

Confirmation of reply: