If Anissa had lived

If Anissa had lived

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2007, 1:53 pm #1

If Anissa had lived... does anyone have any ideas as to what she might have done with her life?

I doubt she would have agreed to do a FA reunion in the 80s or 90s unless she mellowed quite a bit towards Hollywood - and S Cabot would probably still have died so it might not even come up.

It's a sobering perspective to realize that Anissa would be 49 if she were still alive.

As for her death - she made a mistake and paid for it with the ultimate price - i don't blame her friends - caught up in drugs they were as much victims of the "culture" as she was.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2007, 5:56 pm #2

Good question. Allegedly her mother was presuring her into some Real Estate purchases. One a group of Apartments and one a Child Day Care Center where she once worked.

She told friends she was going to get her G.E.D. and was looking into finding a college program where she could work with Animals, after she traveled. September was rapidly aproaching though and in reality the only thing she was preparing for was more partying.

I must say that with recent events in Larochelle's forum BKOH's info cannot be relied upon, so not sure about what I thought I knew (for years)!

Poochie
Poochie

September 2nd, 2007, 6:05 am #3

The name's Poochie D.
And I rock the telly.
I'm half Joe Camel
and a third Fonzarelli.
I'm the kung-fu hippie.
From gangsta city.
I'm a rappin' surfer.
You the fool I pity.
Brian Keith O'Hara told us rot
For all that crap he should be shot
Larochelle is totally cool
He's too good for this forum
He ain't no fool
Onofre is complete clown
He makes my hound dog totally frown
He's a complete jerk n' a real fun buster
I'd like to spray him with a crop duster
Anissa fans have been taken for a ride
See y'll on the flipside
NOT!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 2nd, 2007, 6:19 am #4

If Anissa had lived... does anyone have any ideas as to what she might have done with her life?

I doubt she would have agreed to do a FA reunion in the 80s or 90s unless she mellowed quite a bit towards Hollywood - and S Cabot would probably still have died so it might not even come up.

It's a sobering perspective to realize that Anissa would be 49 if she were still alive.

As for her death - she made a mistake and paid for it with the ultimate price - i don't blame her friends - caught up in drugs they were as much victims of the "culture" as she was.
If she ahd lived most likely the remainder of her money would have been squandered away by 1980 partying. She might have had a shot at becoming a celebrity prostitute but that would have lasted only till she was about 26 or so and looked like she was 10 years older. Eventually she would have had to go on welfare of some kind and probably would have turned to alchohol and died a toothless old crack whore living in L.A's skid row by the year 1995.

WD
WD

September 2nd, 2007, 9:42 am #5

every month something asks that most pointless of questions: 'what if Anissa had lived?' and every month you get some insensitive anonymous jerk who charges in with the most morbid depraved fantasy hack job. one of the pitfalls I guess.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 2nd, 2007, 7:14 pm #6

In reality though, her dying broke drug is probably more realistic that one of those "Happily ever After" predictions.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 3rd, 2007, 12:18 am #7

Hard to tell, that group had some talented and gifted individuals who lacked only in motivation. Highest among them Anissa.

You still have to understand the with the exception of August 1976, she was only a marijuana and alchol user and they all felt they could handlethe rec' drug use.

Poochie
Poochie

September 3rd, 2007, 1:28 am #8

The name's Poochie D.
And I rock the telly.
I'm half Joe Camel
and a third Fonzarelli.
I'm the kung-fu hippie.
From gangsta city.
I'm a rappin' surfer.
You the fool I pity.
Quit doggin' Anissa
She's stone cold dead
I'll come around your house
Put a bullet in your head
I'm meaner and tougher
than Judge Death and Dredd
I'll plug in my axe
N' totally shred
That dumb Anonymous poster
That fool is totally sick
He's way more revolting
Than that faggot Andy Dick
I'd like to get my hand
on that condescending prick
Take out my chainsaw
For my final trick
S'yall on the flipside
NOT!

Violet
Violet

September 3rd, 2007, 2:41 am #9

We can wonder about the Happily Ever After vs the Worst Case scenarios, but at least we're spared the sight of a middle-aged Anissa doing a reality TV show...(it's hard to imagine given her attitude as a teenager, but people change...and people need money).

WD
WD

September 3rd, 2007, 3:57 am #10

maybe she would, maybe she would not. it's all pointless fantasy.

Confirmation of reply: