I wouldn't do that.

I wouldn't do that.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

May 2nd, 2012, 1:18 pm #1

I wouldn't try to contact any of Anissa's friends, I've only met 2 Belinda and Damon, the rest... don't bother them, they all know my name and none have ever contacted me,that's the way they want it, so that's the way it is. I'm sure they have been to this forum,but none of you use your names so they don't know who you are. I tried once with Tristen and it was a trainwreck, and i never tried again. this a nice place to visit now,(didn't used to be) but don't get lost here. life is out there not in here. and some of her friends ...you don't want to meet.

Bill Ratekin

new york fan
new york fan

May 3rd, 2012, 4:36 am #2

would you be willing or able to shed some light on who belinda, damon, or tristen were in relation to anissa at the time, bill? if you can't that's fine.

ive read that belinda at the time was a teenager in trouble, about the same age as anissa, whom anissa met and grew close to. anissa supposedly rented two apartments when she came into her money, one for herself and paul, and one for belinda and her brother. a profoundly generous thing to do if true, but anissa seems to have had a strangely generous streak in her, there seems to have been an unpredictable tug of war between being stingy and being generous in anissa.

a non-sequiter here -- of all the posters on this forum, who claim to have known anissa, the poster bobby b., seems to me to have posted the most objective, insightful, wonderfully real, day-to-day, revealing, detached, agenda-free, posts.

thank you bobby b.! what i most covet are the mundane, every-day memories of anissa. what her voice sounded like, what her mannerisms were like, what her laugh sounded like, how did anissa dance to elton john's "crocodile rock", she must have been good at getting her groove on, she did take dancing lessons as a child! and i have the deepest suspicion that she loved disco, although she could never admit that to her rock and roll, druggie freinds!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 5:13 am #3

I love Tristan. i'm sorry she lost her sexy cat-eyes due to cosmetic surgery but I think she looks great for her age myself, is a fantastic cook, and loves to laugh and have a good time. She thinks Butt is an absolute riot too so she can't be all bad. You have to laugh long and hard at some people, and Butt is one of those 'some people'.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

May 3rd, 2012, 5:19 pm #4

would you be willing or able to shed some light on who belinda, damon, or tristen were in relation to anissa at the time, bill? if you can't that's fine.

ive read that belinda at the time was a teenager in trouble, about the same age as anissa, whom anissa met and grew close to. anissa supposedly rented two apartments when she came into her money, one for herself and paul, and one for belinda and her brother. a profoundly generous thing to do if true, but anissa seems to have had a strangely generous streak in her, there seems to have been an unpredictable tug of war between being stingy and being generous in anissa.

a non-sequiter here -- of all the posters on this forum, who claim to have known anissa, the poster bobby b., seems to me to have posted the most objective, insightful, wonderfully real, day-to-day, revealing, detached, agenda-free, posts.

thank you bobby b.! what i most covet are the mundane, every-day memories of anissa. what her voice sounded like, what her mannerisms were like, what her laugh sounded like, how did anissa dance to elton john's "crocodile rock", she must have been good at getting her groove on, she did take dancing lessons as a child! and i have the deepest suspicion that she loved disco, although she could never admit that to her rock and roll, druggie freinds!
No not really, Damon, Belinda, Tristen I choose not to speak for them, they are their own people doing their own thing,it's been almost 10 years since i was out there,and I played some amazing places met some really cool people and from LA I ended up in Nashville and i had a ball there,because of the slide i play, i'm a better fit in Nashville than i ever was in LA I still go back and forth to Nashville i've done so much since then that it all seems like a dream now but i came through it just fine.I am about to shoot my 5th student film with number 6 already in the planning phase. The band i'm in plays the biggest venues here, and we open for national acts,Jake Owen being that last one. I'm not sure the answers your looking for are in here. The questions I asked in "Anissa Jones" the song,i found those answers, and for that i'm thankful, but i'm also thankful that i stepped out of that world and came home. You have to remember Anissa's death and me stepping into the story is a span of 25 years.It's 35 now. Paula had her opinion but it was slanted and i knew it. But look a what we have, we have pictures, the old TV series, and the from time to time some nice people come and speak.And many that come to this forum still remember Anissa with respect But most of her friends won't join us to celebrate her life, they have their reasons and we will just have to accept that. And move on.

Bill Ratekin

Johnny
Johnny

May 19th, 2012, 7:15 pm #5

I wouldn't try to contact any of Anissa's friends, I've only met 2 Belinda and Damon, the rest... don't bother them, they all know my name and none have ever contacted me,that's the way they want it, so that's the way it is. I'm sure they have been to this forum,but none of you use your names so they don't know who you are. I tried once with Tristen and it was a trainwreck, and i never tried again. this a nice place to visit now,(didn't used to be) but don't get lost here. life is out there not in here. and some of her friends ...you don't want to meet.

Bill Ratekin
I'd say that they just don't take kindly to internet forum nuts hating on them and screaming baseless accusations at them for something that the nut read in an internet forum like this one is all.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 19th, 2012, 10:03 pm #6

Baseless accusations? So, you are confirming that they did not delay getting help for Anissa and they didn't steal from her after she died? How do you know this? Were you there?

Johnny
Johnny

May 19th, 2012, 10:55 pm #7

Getting help for her? She was DEAD dummy!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 19th, 2012, 11:07 pm #8

So, what you are intimating is that the police and other authorities don't need to be called as quickly as possible because she is already DEAD. Then how much time is acceptable to wait before notifying them? About the amount of time it takes to eat breakfast?

Johnny
Johnny

May 19th, 2012, 11:24 pm #9

What I am intimating is that it is rather dumb to be all in a big snit 37 years later over a bunch of kids cleaning up the house so that no one else gets arrested for posesion of drugs before calling police to report a dead body.

She was dead. She took the drugs on her own. Nothing that anyone else did or did not do that morning would have saved her. It's time to stop hating and get over it.

Hope This Helps!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 20th, 2012, 12:40 am #10

No one is in a big snit. Just concerned and discussing, but yes it has been 37 years. Also, shouldn't there be societal concern that a bunch of stupid kids altered a death scene to cover their own aces? Also, the police didn't know at the time that it wasn't a crime scene. Had it indeed been a crime scene, it cold have possibly gone unsolved. You are seemingly saying that because she OD'd on her own, it's OK that these kids did what they did? You think the statute of limitations has expired. How long is that statute? 10 years, 20 years? 30? 40?

Confirmation of reply: