i think im in love with butt-out!

i think im in love with butt-out!

new york fan
new york fan

February 25th, 2012, 7:29 am #1

i think anissa has two absolute, real, persevering, and relentless friends here. the gentle, huge, persevering, st.bernard of bill ratekin, and the feisty, kick ***, take no prisoners, hunting dog, jack russel of butt-out!

i'm assuming, and i might be wrong, that butt-out is a girl, related to anissa, she's possibly karen mcwolf. if so, butt-out, theres no one i would rather have as a friend, on my side, beside me in a fox hole, than you! you are tougher, more loyal, more tenacious, than almost any one ive ever known! your post of december 21, 2010 at 6:03 pm, was heartbreaking, but it made me see you, and made you more real than any post of yours i ever read.

and if you ever wanted to call me your little, darkie, beaner, latino, i would know it was nothing but the deepest love coming from you.

Rodeo Caloundra
Rodeo Caloundra

February 25th, 2012, 8:41 am #2

Butt Outt is a female but hold your horses there, she's married. Is she related to Anissa? would have been if A's dad did not die and live to re-marry again. Butt has aged very well, she looks very good for someone in her early 50's. the temper is legendary, her old Westchester name is Pirahna, small and angry. She is much more like a Tasmanian Devil, the real thing, not the cartoon version. Butt has a fascinating voice, she does not pronounce the letter 'r' at all, so she would say this is all wubbish. she may be right.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2012, 7:55 am #3

i think anissa has two absolute, real, persevering, and relentless friends here. the gentle, huge, persevering, st.bernard of bill ratekin, and the feisty, kick ***, take no prisoners, hunting dog, jack russel of butt-out!

i'm assuming, and i might be wrong, that butt-out is a girl, related to anissa, she's possibly karen mcwolf. if so, butt-out, theres no one i would rather have as a friend, on my side, beside me in a fox hole, than you! you are tougher, more loyal, more tenacious, than almost any one ive ever known! your post of december 21, 2010 at 6:03 pm, was heartbreaking, but it made me see you, and made you more real than any post of yours i ever read.

and if you ever wanted to call me your little, darkie, beaner, latino, i would know it was nothing but the deepest love coming from you.
Bill Ratkin outed the identity of buttout, that's why she know longer post here. Buttout did know Anissa, she was related through the marrige of a relative. Ratekins claim to fame is that he shacked up with the mother Paula for 4 years.

X
X

February 28th, 2012, 2:25 am #4

marrige? - marige > an optical illusion, yes that's right.

Rodeo Caloundra
Rodeo Caloundra

February 28th, 2012, 2:36 am #5

Bill Ratkin outed the identity of buttout, that's why she know longer post here. Buttout did know Anissa, she was related through the marrige of a relative. Ratekins claim to fame is that he shacked up with the mother Paula for 4 years.
not related at all.. although the similarites are there..

new york fan
new york fan

March 1st, 2012, 7:29 am #6

even if butt-outs identity had been outed by bill ratekin, nothing butt-out has said that ive read, was so outrageous as to be unforgivable. so why would she dissapear? maybe she was tired of the nonsense?

if bill ratekin shacked up with paula for 4 years, you're actually saying 4 years? you're actually saying 4 years? REALLY? 4 years is a huge chunk of time for two people of very different ages, and backgrounds, to tolerate each other, dont you think? if it's true there must have been something true, if even strange, going on there, dont you think? if two people can hang on to each other for 4 years, however strange it may be, there must be something true, although unconventional, and unexpected, going on there.

new york
new york

March 1st, 2012, 7:42 am #7

dude, you're talkin "sunset boulevard", i mean honestly youre claiming bill ratekin and paula jones had a 4 year sunset boulevard affair, with anissa the dead monkey at the start of the film.

Rodeo Caloundra
Rodeo Caloundra

March 2nd, 2012, 11:52 am #8

even if butt-outs identity had been outed by bill ratekin, nothing butt-out has said that ive read, was so outrageous as to be unforgivable. so why would she dissapear? maybe she was tired of the nonsense?

if bill ratekin shacked up with paula for 4 years, you're actually saying 4 years? you're actually saying 4 years? REALLY? 4 years is a huge chunk of time for two people of very different ages, and backgrounds, to tolerate each other, dont you think? if it's true there must have been something true, if even strange, going on there, dont you think? if two people can hang on to each other for 4 years, however strange it may be, there must be something true, although unconventional, and unexpected, going on there.
I can assure you that some of Anissa's friends check this page. Butt lurks so say 'hi Butt!'. huge ego for such a pint size darling so, who knows, the dreaded Pirahna may return. hope not.

J@e@n@i@c@a
J@e@n@i@c@a

March 9th, 2012, 4:29 pm #9

There is an oh-so-much better place with oh-so-much better people that knew her and the old PDR to go. And butt and Michael Ashworth not only can't get in but have messed it up enough that the rest of us can't get access as well. Now go on and prove my point. What happened to the I.P. reporting?

new york fan
new york fan

March 11th, 2012, 2:38 am #10

i dont know where that other place might be on the internet, and to tell you the truth i'm no longer too keen on talking to people who knew anissa. this whole scene is like going back to high school with the in-crowd and the out-crowd, with the petty gossip, the petty jealousies, and the downright cruelty. im too old for that kind of nonsense. i remember back in high school how i longed for adulthood, because i thought when you become an adult, the maturity and the wisdom, the self-control, would eradicate all the pettiness of high school, took me a while to find out that high school is FOREVER! few people ever grow in maturity and wisdom beyond the high school years!

im simply grateful for the internet for providing a medium where i can post all my love as a fan for my little annie mc short-short!

Confirmation of reply: