I just read the baby's name!

I just read the baby's name!

Lea71
Lea71

June 5th, 2012, 2:46 am #1

I just read what Natasha named her baby. Clover Clementyne Watson.
I wonder if her cousing are Bo, Luke and Daisy Duke?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2012, 2:49 am #2

What is cousing?

KitKat
KitKat

June 7th, 2012, 2:47 pm #3

I don't like the name Clover for a baby. Or Clementyne. She may be the only Clover in the world. Stupid name. Maybe they should have settled on Daisy.

Perhaps they'll call her Clovy for short. That sounds better. Maybe her nickname will be Four Leaf.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 2:53 pm #4

there she goes pretending to be someone else, it might work now but the IP's will come back to bite you in the azz. you claim the reinvestigation is open you better hope so creampie it's the only thing keeping you a free citizen at this time.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 3:01 pm #5

Another threat!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 3:19 pm #6

there she goes pretending to be someone else, it might work now but the IP's will come back to bite you in the azz. you claim the reinvestigation is open you better hope so creampie it's the only thing keeping you a free citizen at this time.
ARE YOU THREATENING PEOPLE AGAIN? You better know exactly who you are accusing and have 100% PROOF because the IP's will come back and they won't bite you in the azz they will bite you in the ***! I know that will be censored so it is the word with the 2 s's because I am not playing with you with all that ridiculous jargon. Others may be threatened by you but I am not because I know how wrong you are. Keep hammering more nails into the coffin.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 7:25 pm #7

who are you trying to convince us or yourself

KitKat
KitKat

June 8th, 2012, 3:14 pm #8

Her name will go well with this childhood game.

Red Rover Red Rover
Send Clover on over

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 8th, 2012, 3:58 pm #9

You're a riot. Been playing the elementary school circuit very long? I'm sure your poems and "witticisms" are on a plaque right next to the dodge ball trophies. Well done!

Confirmation of reply: