I have a question

I have a question

questioner
questioner

September 20th, 2009, 8:53 pm #1

From Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour, I conclude that it is possible that Natalie went overboard accidentally, or maybe even Wagner puhhed her. Maybe even he tried to save her, but she drowned in front of him or the current pulled her away. Marilyn Wayne did hear a man say he would help.
If this is the case, we still have Homicide by Neglect.
Afterall, even tho he might of tried to save her, he didn't want to search for her.

If he pushed her, it's in the first degree.

Either way, we have a guilty party who should be brought to justice. The police should question Wagner.

My question is, after checking out this forum, can I please have only the people who want to talk about this respond to me? I'm opening up this new message to those who feel as I do. I don't want to fight over this or have silly things said.
Thank you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 20th, 2009, 11:11 pm #2

If she drowned in his presence and he stood there and watched he is guilty of more than negligence. The fact that he sat and drank scotch and waited 4 hours to call the Coast Guard speaks volumes about his culpability.
If he wanted to save her he would have jumped in the water done so. He is an excellent swimmer.
The responses that Wayne heard did not come from the Splendour, they came from The Vantage.
The police already questioned Wagner. He lied to them about several important things. I wish they would re-question him about his lies, about why he told them that there was no argument and why he told them that the broken glass was a result of "rough seas". If he told them the truth, the case may have gone in a different direction in spite of the star dust is Rasure's eyes. Wagner made a fools out of all of the detectives involved in that case with the lies he told and then 20 years later admitting the truth in books. That's despicable!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 20th, 2009, 11:48 pm #3

That's only your opinion ****** and you are wrong.
Last edited by spindaddydad on September 21st, 2009, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Camerstair
Camerstair

September 21st, 2009, 12:41 am #4

Once again, the stalker obsessed with G*** A***** is at it again. Wrong again moron. Now huury and take that back to your little hens.

Questioner
Questioner

September 21st, 2009, 12:44 am #5

That's only your opinion ****** and you are wrong.
No, it's my opinion too. I read the book but a few things confused me. Please go away, I would like to talk with the first responder, who feels like I do, so please do not interfere in my message space. I have diffculty typing and don't have time for snerts here. I think its clear there's a need to talk to Walkin, Robert and Davern. Should people do something? Wouldn't the police be mad that they were fooled? How can this whole thing come down to such a book?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 21st, 2009, 1:05 am #6

You go away jackass idiot

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 21st, 2009, 1:20 am #7

No, it's my opinion too. I read the book but a few things confused me. Please go away, I would like to talk with the first responder, who feels like I do, so please do not interfere in my message space. I have diffculty typing and don't have time for snerts here. I think its clear there's a need to talk to Walkin, Robert and Davern. Should people do something? Wouldn't the police be mad that they were fooled? How can this whole thing come down to such a book?
The police are ,in all likelihood, very embarrassed by it and a bit angry. Time will tell what will happen next. I'd love to hear Wagner's excuse for lying. In all likelihood he will have more lies to cover the lies he told in the past.
Ignore the ignorant twit who rants and raves.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 21st, 2009, 1:32 am #8

Nothing will happen, RJ and his girls will go on living the Hollywood lifestyle in style like they should, like their mother would have wanted, and life will go on. No one will touch this *hit with a ten foot pole. Soon it will be forgotten, it's happening right now.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 21st, 2009, 1:59 am #9

LOLOL, stupid fool.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 21st, 2009, 4:05 am #10

Hollywood lifestyle? Once again this idiot see lesser celebrities as Hollywood royalty.

Confirmation of reply: