I called the LACSD ( So Can You)

I called the LACSD ( So Can You)

Tax Payer
Tax Payer

May 24th, 2012, 6:00 am #1

(310) 510-0174

I called and simply asked what the status of the investigation into the death of Natalie Wood was. "Ongoing" was the reply. I asked if there were any details to share and the reply was "None at this time".

I didn't catch the name of the person (female) that I spoke with.

Hope this settles the argument as to whether or not the investigation is open or not.
It's open.

It's a simple phone call to make for yourself....why guess when you can know for sure?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 9:51 am #2

They said that back on Jan 10. They said it would remain open. If ANY new evidence comes alomg they will check it out. But it is NOT still being investigated. It remains an accident.

You people are THICK in the brain.

Tax Payer ...not my real name.

May 24th, 2012, 10:52 am #3

Hi, I made this thread and I was told this investigation is "Ongoing" not merely "open". If you can't or won't do your own research thats fine but please dont attempt to re-write mine.

The LACSD is a publicly funded law enforcement agency. They are here to help/assist the public and that means answering questions from concerned citizens from time to time.

Don't be scared to pick up the phone and make the call. I think alot of people are shy about calling them simply because they're scared to talk to the police but once you do you will realize the truth is just a phone call away and how great is that? Right?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 10:59 am #4

You don't have to call, you have to listen to the statement made back on Jan 10. It remains an accident. The evidence submitted last fall showed no evidence of foul play. Wagner is in the clear. They are leaving the case open because they don't know exactly how Natalie ended up in the water. There is NO current investigation unless new evidence comes up. They have looked at 30 years of evidence and determined it was an accident.

May 24th, 2012, 11:02 am #5

Hi, I made this thread and I was told this investigation is "Ongoing" not merely "open". If you can't or won't do your own research thats fine but please dont attempt to re-write mine.

The LACSD is a publicly funded law enforcement agency. They are here to help/assist the public and that means answering questions from concerned citizens from time to time.

Don't be scared to pick up the phone and make the call. I think alot of people are shy about calling them simply because they're scared to talk to the police but once you do you will realize the truth is just a phone call away and how great is that? Right?
"You people are THICK in the brain."

OOOPs, I didn't catch that last line when I originally read your post. You seem pissed off or angry about something so I know there's NO WAY to actually have a conversation with you. You'll never take the 2 minutes that's required to call the number I provided (Google it, they have a few numbers) so I know you'll be incapable of doing more that hurling insults at me...you win already. I can't compete in a battle of insults I have too many other interests and responsibilities. That, plus I haven't been in junior High School for like 30 years so Im a little rusty at name calling.

May 24th, 2012, 11:09 am #6

"You don't have to call"

Not if you dont want CURRENT information.

But for those of us who prefer up to date information vs. 5 month old misinformation make the call. Stop being confused by outdated and misspoken statements, that's all I'm saying.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 1:06 pm #7

This is too funny. You people are really think in the head.
You are so desperate to belive that Wagner killed Natalie. Well, he didn't. The police found no evidence of that, at all. After 30 years.

If you would read the statement (or watch the video) from Jan 10, 2012, you would see that it gives you the same info as your "phone call."

They found no foul play. There would only be further investigating if they had a suspect and the DA was bringing charges against that person. They found it an accident. No suspect was discovered.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 1:32 pm #8

The investigation is on going. Your comment about the DA shows that you watch too much television in whice everything wraps up in an hour. The January statement did what it was intended to do. It stopped the constant calls from the media and allowed the detectives to do their job. You go on with your fantasy and believe that the case is closed but the reality is that the case is very much open. Fantasy seems to be your thing.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 1:34 pm #9

This is too funny. You people are really think in the head.
You are so desperate to belive that Wagner killed Natalie. Well, he didn't. The police found no evidence of that, at all. After 30 years.

If you would read the statement (or watch the video) from Jan 10, 2012, you would see that it gives you the same info as your "phone call."

They found no foul play. There would only be further investigating if they had a suspect and the DA was bringing charges against that person. They found it an accident. No suspect was discovered.
LMAO at the time frame of this thread. The troll is posting and responding to himself, arguing with himself. He's a nut!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 1:50 pm #10

No. I'm am responding to the person who wrote the OP. We are not the same person. You people really have to get over this.

This has nothing to do with tv. The investigation would only continue if the DA brought charges against an individual. They would continue to investigate in order to prosecute (successfully) that individual.

You have to understand, there is NO investigating going on unless someone produces new evidence. Then, they will investigate that ecvidence. The new evidence brought forward last fall revealed nothing that changed the status of the case.

It was an accident.

Confirmation of reply: