Hurry

Hurry

Don
Don

March 30th, 2012, 9:35 pm #1

Hurry everyone; It is feeding and we can all post sincerely for a short span . Taco chips and the canned green beans Its mom admonished It to include for a veggie won't last long !

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2012, 9:51 pm #2

Taco chips? Why not just chips? Taco is a Mexican food. Are you making fun of Mexican [people? I know you have no boundaries like the rest of your conservative buddies but you sound like a bigot.
Shall we call you Don the bigot now?

Albert Fuddrucker
Albert Fuddrucker

March 30th, 2012, 9:56 pm #3

Don is Vlad is Jocko is Halrego.
None of them live on either coast.

Don
Don

March 30th, 2012, 10:06 pm #4

Taco chips? Why not just chips? Taco is a Mexican food. Are you making fun of Mexican [people? I know you have no boundaries like the rest of your conservative buddies but you sound like a bigot.
Shall we call you Don the bigot now?
Sure...why not ? Just trying to illustrate, for others, your Trailer Park mentality/lifestyle .

Nellie Heiferton
Nellie Heiferton

March 30th, 2012, 10:22 pm #5

I do not live in a trailer park and if I did so what? Are you prejudice against that too?
I happen to live in a beautiful box from Nordstom's and I drive a Safeway vehicle. Don't be jealous. It does not become you.

Marie Culotto
Marie Culotto

March 30th, 2012, 11:51 pm #6

Don is jealous because he lives in a K Mart box and you live in a Nordstrom's box. You are cool. He isn't. Can I be your friend? I live in a Marie Calendar's pie box. Not the most modern but I keep it clean.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2012, 12:48 pm #7

Don won't be around this morning because his wife spanked him for not doing the breakfast dishes as ordered. He will be around later after his pride and fanny cool down.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2012, 2:13 pm #8

Don is always around just like you

Don
Don

March 31st, 2012, 2:15 pm #9

Don won't be around this morning because his wife spanked him for not doing the breakfast dishes as ordered. He will be around later after his pride and fanny cool down.
Good morning, Starshine . Didn't take you too long to chime in did it ? Did you get the Hoveround charged-up overnight and your Ted stockings rinsed ? Unlike you, I happen to work for a living....don't live on mommy or the public dole like you . I want this board to continue, but I have to say, I have never, in all my years, seen anyone quite like you . I will engage anyone here in meaningful conversation . You seem troubled, in a peculiar way....recurring motifs in your responses about death , suiciced , wanting posters to kill themselves, etc . You seem to have it very bad . If anyone legit posts here and wants to talk I will return in-kind . You kind of remind me of those people I see at hockey games....spouting off in the stands , running the big mouth , until security hauls them away .No security here, unfortunately .

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2012, 2:21 pm #10

Took you only 2 minutes to respond but then again you never leave your keyboard or your home because you are obsessed.

Confirmation of reply: