HEY

HEY

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 7:57 pm #1

How come Wagner isn't saying that he fully supports the change in the death certificate? When the case was re-opened he issued a statement saying that he fully supported the re-investigation. That's was BS ,of course. The last thing he wanted was for the case to be re-opened and now the Coroner's Office for the County of Los Angeles is saying that Natalie's death is no longer considered an accident. I suspect he is not real happy right now. I can't wait for the public to be made aware of just how "supportive" Mr. Wagner has been. And wait until he is made aware of Miss McKenna's new book.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:02 pm #2

McKenna's book is fiction.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:10 pm #3

but it's fiction based on Natalie's death. The names that appeared in the excerpt that Garrett showed on his blog were the names of the people on the boat. If Kathleen used other names I doubt that RJ would care one way or the other and she basically comes right out and tells that she feels that RJ murdered his wife. Also, there is the issue of the phone call. IMO, that phone call would be evidence of premeditation.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:13 pm #4

Rulli's book is fiction

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:15 pm #5

McKenna is a Natalie Wood historian, Rulli is not.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:20 pm #6

McKenna is not a "Natalie Wood historian" and I doubt that she would claim to be.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:21 pm #7

LMAO at "McKenna is a Wood historian".........She knows crap. She listens to the professional Garret calims was not a drunk but who doesn't recall Natalie's bruises. LMAO. What losers. Rulli's book is the basis for the reopening of Wood's case. McKenna's is crap. Not even worth mentioning, but here it is at the forum, about as far as it will get.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:21 pm #8

McKenna should be investigated

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:23 pm #9

LMAO at "McKenna is a Wood historian".........She knows crap. She listens to the professional Garret calims was not a drunk but who doesn't recall Natalie's bruises. LMAO. What losers. Rulli's book is the basis for the reopening of Wood's case. McKenna's is crap. Not even worth mentioning, but here it is at the forum, about as far as it will get.
Exactly, this is McKenna's moment in the sun.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:25 pm #10

The Night My Husband Killed Me’ A Novel By Kathleen McKenna
rotflmFao

Are you serious? Do the words empirical research mean anything when speaking to the probability of truth and cogency regarding Mckenna's spin off of this–possibly the autopsy? This is truly a money grab! lol

It's pure fiction. There is an astronomical distinction between "theory" and "conjecture."

Confirmation of reply: