Herve

Herve

Jiggy
Jiggy

January 10th, 2008, 3:17 pm #1

Wasn't old enough to have watched his show but I remember seeing him. What a tragic story and what a shame he couldn't find any help. A person should not have to kill themself to end the pain. God rest your soul little man.

JanetJ
JanetJ

January 14th, 2008, 5:11 am #2

He was a great villain in the Bond series of films as Nick Nack. Is certainly more rememebered for his role as Tattoo but let's not forget his Nick Nack character.

nunya
nunya

February 3rd, 2008, 6:13 am #3

Wasn't old enough to have watched his show but I remember seeing him. What a tragic story and what a shame he couldn't find any help. A person should not have to kill themself to end the pain. God rest your soul little man.
Medical conditions that cause a lot of pain are hard to live with.
Even with prescription medicine, the pain is there.
Can you imagine suffering through the pain of your organs being too big for your body?
And having problems breathing, especially during the night?
R.I.P. Herve

JanetJ
JanetJ

February 3rd, 2008, 10:04 pm #4

Imagine what's it like to feel that death is a better way out.

sybil
sybil

April 26th, 2008, 6:50 am #5

Medical conditions that cause a lot of pain are hard to live with.
Even with prescription medicine, the pain is there.
Can you imagine suffering through the pain of your organs being too big for your body?
And having problems breathing, especially during the night?
R.I.P. Herve
i agree that herve died because of lungs being to big for his tiny body and he had such big breathing differcaulties that kept getting worst it is so painfully sad rest in peace herve you not suffering anymore

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2008, 4:49 pm #6

While it's true that his lungs and many other organs were too big for his body and caused a lot of pain, i think what killed him were the bullets. RIP

sib
sib

May 4th, 2008, 4:21 pm #7

i agree that herve died because of lungs being to big for his tiny body and he had such big breathing differcaulties that kept getting worst it is so painfully sad rest in peace herve you not suffering anymore
it is so very sad and very tragic that herve died he was only 50 that was no age to die im saddened that he died it was so awful rest in peace little man love you

Dinah
Dinah

October 19th, 2009, 6:28 am #8

While it's true that his lungs and many other organs were too big for his body and caused a lot of pain, i think what killed him were the bullets. RIP
That's news!!
What about the emotional crap that man had to go through; yes, I said MAN!

Just 'cause the dude was smaller in staure didn't make him tiny in emotion.
Jesus! People are SOOO judgemental!!!

Seriously, this guy was hurting.
Hello?
Do we not feel significantly small at one time or another?

Let's not focus on his heíght;
let's focus on his artistic limits.
What show in the 1970's would push the sucssess of a little person? What show do we have that would do that now?

NONE.

He did well for himself; in all honesty.
I'm sure even HE knew that; however, he was only human.
Sucssess will either drive a person to go farther, or, push a person to go too far.

Neither one can be blamed for who they are.
Give the man the benifit of human compasion against the upheaval of human emotion.

Confirmation of reply: