HELEN HENNESSEY

HELEN HENNESSEY

YEAH I'LL SAY IT
YEAH I'LL SAY IT

August 14th, 2012, 12:01 am #1

SOME OF YOU ask questions about how who was helen, well she was a stupid bitch who got what was coming to her, i worked with her in SF and the little bitch thought she could rip me off and some other girls and karma came back, she had to move to hawaii because no one here would help her out anymore, she never knew when to say no and she'd use anyone she could to get whatever she wanted, even in her late 20s she was still bragging about being friends with buffy, no other thing to brag about. she was a whore and i'm glad to keep the truth out there.

Canupp
Canupp

August 14th, 2012, 12:49 am #2

nice try, but you just recycled old messages about Helen and her SF days, when she had no teeth and ripped people off. nothing new, just copying from earlier posts.

yeah i'll say it
yeah i'll say it

August 14th, 2012, 3:21 pm #3

listen catnip i've been posting about helen long before you got your weird buffy obsession and i'll be doing so long after, ask me a question about helen, i'll tell you the truth.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2012, 4:33 pm #4

She was just awful the time I met her. Trash.

Chase
Chase

August 15th, 2012, 12:07 am #5

Lovely. More unsubstantiated claims about Helen HENNESSY. Would either of you two care to elaborate with actual facts?

R R O
R R O

August 15th, 2012, 4:20 pm #6

Chase, hooking 14 year old's and destroying their lives is only a minor detail to many of these folks. That's why we have these ramshackle postings. These people wouldn't know the color of Helen's eyes.

Confirmation of reply: