Helen Hennessey's death - Sept. 28

Helen Hennessey's death - Sept. 28

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2009, 4:30 am #1

Since I didn't get a change to leave flowers at the Littler Lane house on August 28, I was thinking, is anyone gonna leave flowers at the house on Helen's death - Sept. 28? Since it was her house, after all. I was thinking of leaving flowers - saying it's for both Anissa and Helen. Anyone like the idea? And btw - does anyone think it's a little creepy the fact their deaths were a few years and exactly 1 month apart? Hmmm.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2009, 4:44 am #2

you are the creepy one. hope the locals tar and feather you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2009, 5:02 am #3

What the heck kind of a response was that? All I wanted to do was simply leave some flowers as a friendly jester.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2009, 5:08 am #4

*jesture, sorry

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2009, 5:50 am #5

'jester' was right. 'clown' would do just as well. Anissa never had a grave because she wanted to avoid the likes of you. Only ghouls and parasites like yourself would commemorate Helen anyway. continue skating on thin ice, jester.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 12:18 am #6

Oh, MEOW! My bad! I'm sorry I just wanted to leave some nice flowers as a friendly act, it's not a crime to simply show some remembrance to those who passed on.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 3:45 am #7

You have no business leaving flowers outside that house on the date of Helen's death, absolutely none. It's an hollow gesture lacking in any substance and real meaning. wake up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:57 am #8

WTF is your problem? I hadn't realized this board was full of trolls like you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 8:51 am #9

you are a classic dimwit masquerading as sweet and innocent. we both know that using the search option yields results. do it. we both know you have no real intention of leaving flowers outside the Littler lane address. we both know you don't have any genuine interest about Helen. why be so transparently fraudulent? it's not even worth a gratuitous smirk. just buzz off.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 1:52 pm #10

why don't you buzz off? it's dip****s like you that anissa would disgusted with.

Confirmation of reply: