Hasta

Hasta

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 2:38 am #1

I can't say I've ever been so disapointed even in this forum. The anti Paula Jones group seems to want this place for their own. You have butt outt betty and all of her persona attacking the pro Anissa's and Carla or someone pretending to be Carla cheering up the anarchy!

Well no one listens to or believes the butts, not sure anyone will care to listen to Carla or the one pretending to be Carla.

Now they even threaten to post as other former friends! Right!

Let the Wilkins guy have them! Go to Larochelle's and let them post negative attacks on Anissa's mom all they want without us. They can't post there and if you email Neil he'll delete anything we consider a distraction.

Neil is in charge of the Quick topic forum now and he is much less sympathetic to that band of super nuts. (And Ashworth looks like he is off on something else as well.)

Consider this a call to the pro crowd. Let them stroke each other here all they want. The privates have their forum and the rest of us have Larochelle's. Leave them wack out with each other here in fact just let them wack out!

They definately deserve this place.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 3:34 am #2

About time. The Antis have been waiting a long time for this chain of events!

I’m actually pretty openly AntiLarochelle. And congrats Butt Outt for telling Larochelle he should have died! I missed it, but that’s ok it is oh so sweet now!

I see Larochelle is about out of things now as well. The Pro’s are truly weak without him and if he is too stupid to figure out a way to get out of Iraqi service, then all the better! (Probably a L.E. or Justice Department deployment anyway, his value as a soldier is long long long over!)

We have a perfect situation too, Carla can post at the other forum. Larochelle will admonish Neil if he deletes her! None of us can get a post there for long, but she can!

That is their soft spot, they leak out just enough information because of their honesty defending Anissa. And their leader puts value on supporting some of the evils! His loyalty and their honesty will be great tools for their unraveling!

Now it is our turn!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 3:41 am #3

I welcome the change as well! Wilkins said her sex life was open for discussion. With them gone maybe now we can get down to it!

Anyone know what was said to Larochelle? They smoked dope in the nude. Someone mentioned she was at least bisexual! And Libby Vega is a lesbian who mentioned Anissa in her sexual confession. Anyone got any of the juicy stuff?

Me I like the scorched earth!

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

February 21st, 2008, 7:35 am #4

About time. The Antis have been waiting a long time for this chain of events!

I’m actually pretty openly AntiLarochelle. And congrats Butt Outt for telling Larochelle he should have died! I missed it, but that’s ok it is oh so sweet now!

I see Larochelle is about out of things now as well. The Pro’s are truly weak without him and if he is too stupid to figure out a way to get out of Iraqi service, then all the better! (Probably a L.E. or Justice Department deployment anyway, his value as a soldier is long long long over!)

We have a perfect situation too, Carla can post at the other forum. Larochelle will admonish Neil if he deletes her! None of us can get a post there for long, but she can!

That is their soft spot, they leak out just enough information because of their honesty defending Anissa. And their leader puts value on supporting some of the evils! His loyalty and their honesty will be great tools for their unraveling!

Now it is our turn!
"And congrats Butt Outt for telling Larochelle he should have died! I missed it, but that’s ok it is oh so sweet now!"

You missed it because they made that up. I never wrote it.
I always wondered why Carla and Butch would be welcome on that board. Yet her grandmother was hated. What kind of people with respect is that. An other thing is I did not know Paul smoked and I'm sure his father did not give him Cig's when he was 8. So that made me a lier.

If you would have ever gone to there house in the 70's you would know that what we have been telling you about Paula is true. So treating you kids that way is ok. Yet a grandmother who lost her whole family after trying so hard would be treated so wrong on that board. Brian I blame for that. He talked so much trash that was soooo untrue about her. She lost her only Son. Then her Grandchildren. Hell Paula never even told her Paul was dead I had to call Elaine and break the news. Then she told Granny. If some one dies you at least tell there Grandmother no matter what water under the bridge has gone by. She has great letters from Anissa after she left Leisure and Returned to PDR about life at home with Paula. Yet this version of hate has been told about Granny. She was a great person to talk to Sharp as a whip and Smart.

Then some wako says Elaine had 2 twines that both OD'ed and a Son named Martey that lives on Pursing in PDR, that person was not told to take there Fabrication of the whole story else were.

Also if their private forman is so private and great why not just let this on be open to free speech where the truth about things, by people that knew them could be told. By the way I had never heard of any Bisexual stuff. I'm sure I of all people would of heard something about that.

Now this smoking pot in the nude statement. You know in those days streaking was a fad. The kids of PDR would skinny dip at night. Full moon and red tides. People were a lot more free. One of the old PDR gang stopped by with his picture album and it had all these pictures from the 70's of people skinny dipping and jumping off the rocks into water pools of water. We were more nature children. So being nude was not a big deal.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 8:08 am #5

A neighborhood friend?
A school friend?  If so, which school?
A relative?  If so, a blood relation or not?
A co-worker?
Anything I missed?

What years were you close to Anissa?  By that I mean saw her regularly.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 5:43 pm #6

"And congrats Butt Outt for telling Larochelle he should have died! I missed it, but that’s ok it is oh so sweet now!"

You missed it because they made that up. I never wrote it.
I always wondered why Carla and Butch would be welcome on that board. Yet her grandmother was hated. What kind of people with respect is that. An other thing is I did not know Paul smoked and I'm sure his father did not give him Cig's when he was 8. So that made me a lier.

If you would have ever gone to there house in the 70's you would know that what we have been telling you about Paula is true. So treating you kids that way is ok. Yet a grandmother who lost her whole family after trying so hard would be treated so wrong on that board. Brian I blame for that. He talked so much trash that was soooo untrue about her. She lost her only Son. Then her Grandchildren. Hell Paula never even told her Paul was dead I had to call Elaine and break the news. Then she told Granny. If some one dies you at least tell there Grandmother no matter what water under the bridge has gone by. She has great letters from Anissa after she left Leisure and Returned to PDR about life at home with Paula. Yet this version of hate has been told about Granny. She was a great person to talk to Sharp as a whip and Smart.

Then some wako says Elaine had 2 twines that both OD'ed and a Son named Martey that lives on Pursing in PDR, that person was not told to take there Fabrication of the whole story else were.

Also if their private forman is so private and great why not just let this on be open to free speech where the truth about things, by people that knew them could be told. By the way I had never heard of any Bisexual stuff. I'm sure I of all people would of heard something about that.

Now this smoking pot in the nude statement. You know in those days streaking was a fad. The kids of PDR would skinny dip at night. Full moon and red tides. People were a lot more free. One of the old PDR gang stopped by with his picture album and it had all these pictures from the 70's of people skinny dipping and jumping off the rocks into water pools of water. We were more nature children. So being nude was not a big deal.
You just admitted to being the betty poster in Larochelle’s forum. It was as betty not butt outt that you started the Paul didn’t smoke bull. How did you think he got high puffing it through his ass?

They were going to assign the picture his father took of him smoking when he was 8 or so to a internet site so it could be posted, but as now you and your cronies seam ok with the discussion of her sex life and breathing life into the haters everyone wants to let you swim in your own filth (and by they way I saw the ‘too bad you didn’t die message too, you lied about it, no surprise though.)

I’m gone too, you people can lie do your damage and rot in here!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 6:44 pm #7

I welcome the change as well! Wilkins said her sex life was open for discussion. With them gone maybe now we can get down to it!

Anyone know what was said to Larochelle? They smoked dope in the nude. Someone mentioned she was at least bisexual! And Libby Vega is a lesbian who mentioned Anissa in her sexual confession. Anyone got any of the juicy stuff?

Me I like the scorched earth!
First some body made a bunch of claims on the christmass forum board. I did'nt see it. Then Some one gave a bunch of info to Laroechelle that he did'nt believe, then that girl that Anissa babysatt said it was true and he retirred from the web sights for a while. Do'nt knowv why that would bother him so much. I never got to read the Libby vegas story but seems to me I heard that she claimed Anissa played when they were in lockup. Gues she was bisexual tho because she had BF's. Any body thats been here for a while knows that tho. The pro group had all of the stuff deleated.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 8:50 pm #8

"Then Some one gave a bunch of info to Laroechelle that he did'nt believe, then that girl that Anissa babysatt said it was true and he retirred from the web sights for a while. Do'nt knowv why that would bother him so much."

I do. There's more. Apparently Anissa was not only bi-sexual, but was taking advantage of girls much younger than she was. Ever wonder why some of her best friends were 4 and 5 years younger? And you have to keep in mind that some of this took place when she was 18 which would be criminal.

I know I'll get slammed for this. But as far as I know it is true and was told by one of her "victims". AND, it is on topic as it has to do with her life and death.

I know that a lot of you truly love Paul and Anissa, and there were aspects to them that were loveable. But, they were both manipulators and victimizers too.

Being a victim of childhood molestation myself, I know that you never forget and there is a guilt that goes along with it. Scars you might say.

Young teens and children and be manipulated by older kids easily. Especially if you're the former "Buffy".

There, I said it. And I refuse to argue with anyone about it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2008, 8:58 pm #9

First some body made a bunch of claims on the christmass forum board. I did'nt see it. Then Some one gave a bunch of info to Laroechelle that he did'nt believe, then that girl that Anissa babysatt said it was true and he retirred from the web sights for a while. Do'nt knowv why that would bother him so much. I never got to read the Libby vegas story but seems to me I heard that she claimed Anissa played when they were in lockup. Gues she was bisexual tho because she had BF's. Any body thats been here for a while knows that tho. The pro group had all of the stuff deleated.
I should have said that it was told by not just one of her "victims", but by several.
If it were one, I would have my doubts. But why would several make this up?

Also, the other big scandal was that apparently there were 8mm videos made of some of Anissa's sexual encounters and drug-taking. Never heard if they were with guys or girls or both. And no one seems to know what happened to those movies. But some swear that they did exist.

I'm done.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

February 21st, 2008, 9:23 pm #10

A neighborhood friend?
A school friend?  If so, which school?
A relative?  If so, a blood relation or not?
A co-worker?
Anything I missed?

What years were you close to Anissa?  By that I mean saw her regularly.
1973-1976
I'd say #1 and #3 are close to what we were.
Have a nice day>

Confirmation of reply: