GOODBYE NATALIE GOODBYE SPLENDOUR WILL BE PUBLISHED!

GOODBYE NATALIE GOODBYE SPLENDOUR WILL BE PUBLISHED!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 6th, 2009, 10:58 pm #1

Contrary to the fabricated stories and outright lies on another thread started by some inbred morons, Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour by Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern is on schedule and it will be published in the Fall.
Pre orders are available from Amazon.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 6th, 2009, 11:13 pm #2

Cool! I was getting worried. I can't wait for this book to come out.

Reed
Reed

July 6th, 2009, 11:21 pm #3

I really had no doubt. It does not take a brain surgeon to see that Mr. Wagner's fans are getting a bit panicky and that story about the cancellation of the book is a result of the panic. It's rather stupid to make up something that can be checked on very easily.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 7th, 2009, 4:57 am #4

Contrary to the fabricated stories and outright lies on another thread started by some inbred morons, Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour by Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern is on schedule and it will be published in the Fall.
LOLOLOL I knew it was a prankster saying the book is canceled.
I happen to work for an upscale department store, one so well known that you see our TV commercials nightly across the nation. Our store has ordered copies of Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour to display and sell in our book department. We usually only order the top sellers in books, so that should tell you something. You can order from us online, too. I was just told to make sure I keep an entire shelf cleared for it (I'm in charge of display. 38 people work under me.) We just received notice from our distributor that we'll receive our shipment by the end of this month. My boss is planning to place an additional order right away so we don't run out. It's looking like that will happen as people are already asking for it. This is bonafide "bullseye" information.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 7th, 2009, 11:40 pm #5

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!! Many cases are held in "public court" -- it doesn't matter if Rulli and Davern's book doesn't get the case re-opened. There's such a thing as "public opinion" and "public verdict" -- let's see the answers of the greater public against the handful of RJ fans after the book. It should be awesome to gauge.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2009, 1:15 am #6

Quote: "POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!! Many cases are held in "public court" -- it doesn't matter if Rulli and Davern's book doesn't get the case re-opened. There's such a thing as "public opinion" and "public verdict" -- let's see the answers of the greater public against the handful of RJ fans after the book. It should be awesome to gauge".

The general public does not remember Natalie Wood, and they only know Robert Wagner as the Senior Lending Network spokesman. The people who remember Natalie are die-hard fans, the average person on the street does not remember her. The only people who will buy this book, are the people who are already convinced of Robert Wagner's guilt in his wife's death.

Vindicator
Vindicator

July 8th, 2009, 1:39 am #7

The book will come out, no one will care and then it will be tomorrows trash, just like all the other books and just like RJ's book, it's entertainment nothing more and nothing less, if anyone takes it serious then you have huge problems. NO ONE CARES you will all find this out real fast.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2009, 1:50 am #8

You seem to be taking the book more seriously than anyone else. You post about it EVERY DAY. You make up stories about it. I guess YOU are the one with the "huge problems". Your actions tell us that YOU care or why would you post about this book over and over, day and night. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2009, 5:14 am #9

You underestimate what the general public remembers and knows. Those who don't know Natalie may learn about her and about a lot of other things about our public servants. I think you will be quite surprised at how much this book will touch real people. The baby boomers still rule in numbers and in wealth. This book is going to become everyone's surprise. I have no doubt.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2009, 2:51 pm #10

Everyone's??

Get over yourself and the book's importance. Most will see it for what it is: a former employee cashing in a relationship.

Confirmation of reply: