Garrett is the Man

Garrett is the Man

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 4:33 pm #1

Natalie Wood’s Cause Of Death Shockingly Changed From Accidental Drowning To Undetermined, Highlight Hollywood News

July 07, 2012 Tommy Lightfoot Garrett No comments

In an odyssey that has taken over 30-years, Natalie Wood’s death has been switched to undetermined from accidental drowning. Highlight Hollywood was the first to break the news that the Natalie Wood death investigation was being reopened last November, on the anniversary of the film icon’s 30th anniversary of the day she died in the waters off the coast of California. Actress Natalie Wood’s cause of death, formerly ruled as accidental drowning, has been formally changed to “undetermined.”
The actress, who was 43-year-old when she died was found drowned in 1981, after a night of yachting off the Californian coast with her husband, Robert Wagner, and actor Christopher Walken. The Los Angeles Coroner’s office ruled her death as accidental. The coroner’s report noted that a night of heavy drinking could have caused her to slip and fall, according to MSNBC.

In November 2011, however, the case was reopened after Dennis Davern, the yacht’s captain, came forward with new information about the incident. Davern said he believes that Wagner was responsible for Wood’s death.

According to then friend of Robert Wagener and Natalie Wood, Davern, Wagner and Wood had been involved in an intense argument earlier that night, CBS reports. When Wood went missing, Davern claims, Wagner asked him not to look for her.

As of January 2012, the investigation had still found no new evidence to indicate Wood’s death was a murder.

Now, however, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is changing their tune. Some of the bruises found on Wood’s body, detectives told TMZ, have been determined to be inconsistent with death by drowning.

The detectives noted that they still believe drowning to be the ultimate cause of Wood’s death. However, the suspicious bruises were one factor that led the L.A. County Coroner to change the cause of death on Wood’s death certificate from “accident” to “undetermined.”

Highlight Hollywood will be breaking news related to this case very shortly.

Go to our SEARCH ENGINE above right-hand side of this page and put in Natalie Wood and you will find all of our exclusive stories on the case.

You can follow us at www.twitter.com/HighlightHwd.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 5:14 pm #2

"the Man" feels that RJ killed Natalie. He stands behind McKenna's book which spells it out in detail. What Garrett wrote here is the news that the LASD is feeding the media. He has no idea what's going on behind the scenes, neither does McKenna.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 6:51 pm #3

Have you ever seen such see-sawing? LMAO. Garret is one month for this and another for that. Sounds like he's really only one place. For himself.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 7:04 pm #4

It figures that weasel would try to piggyback on this story. He washed his hands of Rulli and Davern and threatened to tell tales on Rulli. Now he's back on board? That self-promoting douche can't stand that he let his ego get in the way of a big story and now he's acting like he's still in the loop. He claims to have more stories coming. I will have lost all respect for Rulli if she collaborates with this scum again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 7:15 pm #5

"I will have lost all respect for Rulli if she collaborates with this scum again."

Rulli has absolutely nothing to do with this Daffy Duo of Garrett and McKenna.

Rulli may have gotten suckered by Garrett once, but never twice. Trust me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 7:22 pm #6

It figures that weasel would try to piggyback on this story. He washed his hands of Rulli and Davern and threatened to tell tales on Rulli. Now he's back on board? That self-promoting douche can't stand that he let his ego get in the way of a big story and now he's acting like he's still in the loop. He claims to have more stories coming. I will have lost all respect for Rulli if she collaborates with this scum again.
Garrett seems to be partnering up with McKenna which is fine with Rulli, I'm sure. She needs neither of them.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:08 pm #7

"I will have lost all respect for Rulli if she collaborates with this scum again."

I would leave a comment at Garret's blog but we all know what he does with negative comments. He rewords them and then writes about what he reworded instead of posting valid criticism and then he cries he's being bullied. What a joke. That whatever-he-is lost all credibility when he kept nothing straight about justice for Natalie. Didn't he at one point sympathize with Wagbutt?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:10 pm #8

Garrett seems to be partnering up with McKenna which is fine with Rulli, I'm sure. She needs neither of them.
I doubt she wants anything to do with them either. 100% she doesn't need them.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 8:10 pm #9

This is perfect fodder for the jerkos of the world. Now they have a cesspool to hang around.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 4:46 am #10

Hope you're right. At one time he was the only game in town but thankfully things have changed.

Confirmation of reply: