Forum Rules as per Frank Wilkins.

Forum Rules as per Frank Wilkins.

The Reminderer
The Reminderer

April 7th, 2012, 9:06 am #1

It would appear that "Don" has violated EVERY one of these rules and in addition to posting this thread I have personally written FW and requested the immediate and permanent banishment of this so called "Don" person.

Forum Rules

Important: these rules are subject to be updated at any time.

- Get to know our different forums: we have created separate boards for different topics of discussion. Before posting, we encourage you to identify where you want to post certain threads. Out of place discussions are subject to movement or removal from The Morbidly Hollywood® Discussion Forums.

- Registration on these Forums is not mandatory but we encourage you create a log in name and become an active member of our community. To create a log in name click on the Create Account link featured on the forums’ main page.

- To prevent account cloning and multiple registrations, we periodically browse through our forum users’ IP Address as an identity authentication measure. Users with duplicate IP Addresses are subject to ejection, temporary or permanent banning from our community. We, as forum owner, reserve the right to publish IP addresses with each post. If you don't like this, then it's recommended you not post.

- Before posting, use the Search tool (located at the top right of every forum) and look for previous discussions related to the subject you wish to talk about.

- All new discussions must have a title (subject), threads with no subjects will be either locked or deleted by the forum moderators. All-CAPS writing is not recommended, it’s rude (akin to shouting).

- The forum's official language is English. Speakers of languages other than English are welcomed to post, however the chances of you receiving a reply are slim.

- Spam and Advertising is forbidden at any time. Spammers will be permanently banned from the forums.

- Forum users can use signatures and avatars to individualize their forum identity but these must respect all the forum rules.

- Copyrighted content should always be credited to the original source. If you copy something from another website, please cite the source. It's just the right thing to do. Offensive content (sexual, religious, and political) is not allowed at any time and will be automatically deleted. Responsible party will be subject to temporary or permanent banning.

- Mutual respect is demanded at all times between our forum members (including our moderators and forum owner). Please do not use other people's names, addresses or any other personal information without their knowledge. To report personal abuses please write immediately to frank@franksreelreviews.com, email subject: Forum Abuse.

- Profanity, threats, insults and any kind of personal attacks are not tolerated. Basic rule is to be nice and respectful of others. If this policy is violated, we reserve the right to remove the offensive post and ban the offender. While we try not to throw the baby out with bath water, sometimes when an offensive post is removed by the moderator, non-offensive postings are removed inadvertently.

- The basic code of etiquette here is to just have Fun! This forum has been created for you to discuss the deaths and ghoulish details of Morbidly Hollywood® stories (along with other entertainment related topics) and if you follow the guidelines listed above, you’ll definitely make your stay, as well as that of your fellow forum members, a pleasant one.

- Forum users who disrespect any of these rules are subject to evaluation and permanent banning. Report any violation to these rules to frank@franksreelreviews.com.

Thank You for being a part of The Morbidly Hollywood® community!

Sincerely,

Frank Wilkins
Web Site & Forum Owner

ChuckE
ChuckE

April 7th, 2012, 9:32 am #2

We know the rules and if you call for the banishment of one individual then most or all should be banished and that no doubt includes you.
I can sit here and copy and paste rules all day long. What good does that do?
People are always calling for the censorship or elimination of this person or that person ever since the forum was hacked and IP's were made public.
If you don't like the postings simply stay away from here. It is as simple as that.
Personally, I don't like your condescending attitude of posting rules and the signature of the forum owner but in the larger scheme of things you have the right to post it so I have two choices. Ignore it or read it and respond which I have done.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 7th, 2012, 11:05 am #3

"Ignore it or read it and respond which I have done."

And by responding you simply prove yourself unable to contribute anything to the conversation. You would have been much more effective had you not responded at all.

Don, you're simply going to have to be refused admittance here. I'm going to insist upon it.

ChuckE
ChuckE

April 7th, 2012, 12:49 pm #4

What do I care what you think? I responded because I wanted to. Why should I ignore something because you think I should?
Who are you to insist upon anything? You are being absurd. There is no sign in on this board. Even if the moderator blocked a domain that person can always go to another domain and post. Why? Because there is not a sign in requirement. Got it? Now, are you going to demand a sign in too? That has been done before and it went nowhere.
The last time I checked, Mr. Frank Wilkins was the owner-moderator of this forum. Not you.
What part of this do you not understand or should I say, what part(s) do you dispute? Probably all, I am sure.

Don
Don

April 7th, 2012, 12:52 pm #5

"Ignore it or read it and respond which I have done."

And by responding you simply prove yourself unable to contribute anything to the conversation. You would have been much more effective had you not responded at all.

Don, you're simply going to have to be refused admittance here. I'm going to insist upon it.
Lets rock,Sparky/Anon . Bring it on ! As the OP, it would seem you would do well to remember the board rules . Your evil encouragement of bodily harm to, and ridicule of, other posters makes you first in line for removal . To employ some of that internet speak for which you have a fondness, KMA .

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 7th, 2012, 12:56 pm #6

This entire thread was concocted by the same person.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 7th, 2012, 12:57 pm #7

"reminderer" There is a big hint as to who authored this thread.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 7th, 2012, 2:54 pm #8

What do I care what you think? I responded because I wanted to. Why should I ignore something because you think I should?
Who are you to insist upon anything? You are being absurd. There is no sign in on this board. Even if the moderator blocked a domain that person can always go to another domain and post. Why? Because there is not a sign in requirement. Got it? Now, are you going to demand a sign in too? That has been done before and it went nowhere.
The last time I checked, Mr. Frank Wilkins was the owner-moderator of this forum. Not you.
What part of this do you not understand or should I say, what part(s) do you dispute? Probably all, I am sure.
IP addresses are a dime a dozen and no longer identify the user, so all the OP has to do is revisit with a new one, so banning won't solve anything.

Creed
Creed

April 7th, 2012, 4:19 pm #9

"reminderer" There is a big hint as to who authored this thread.
You sound like Simon and Sandy crying that people are picking on them and those people should be removed.

DonVladJocko
DonVladJocko

April 7th, 2012, 5:26 pm #10

Merry Xmas and Happy Chanukah to all our fans!

Confirmation of reply: