For anyone who knew Anissa or Paul

For anyone who knew Anissa or Paul

Theresa
Theresa

December 3rd, 2006, 5:37 pm #1

Was there ever a time where either expressed a desire to quit drugs?

I thought I remembered that Paul was in rehab a couple of times. Was that his decision or someone elses?

Margie
Margie

December 4th, 2006, 1:11 am #2

They were NEVER serious about putting drugs or Alcohol behind them, Anissa was arrogant about it! Paul got the wake up after Anissa died but he was never serious about giving up drugs unless his mom or the courts forced him and then he only did the minimum required to get by!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 4th, 2006, 7:07 am #3

last few weeks BKOH's 'whitewash' has been incinerated.. i still like BKOH's pages but Anissa & Paul as talked about here are like the other side of the coin.

Jim Jump
Jim Jump

December 4th, 2006, 6:59 pm #4

It Seems the real truth regarding the later train wreck of the lives of Anissa & Paul will never be known. Editing is prevalent throughout this forum by unknown alien beings with ultimate power over what information is released. BKOH is alive and well in this forum and his whitewash is too. What is gained by the cover up? Only more interest and speculation; but maybe that is what they hope to achieve.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2006, 1:00 am #5

Funny thing is Jerome (JSL) used to have no trouble with Brian's information and considered him a good source explaining that he got most of his information from Anissa's mom! You'd expect that they would only want her to see th good stuff!

Jeff (a Friend) had the classmates who saw a totally different side of Anissa and Paul, exactly what you would expect!

Jerome dug deep and came up with some really good insight including some boyfriends and neighbors!

Anissa and Paul had such different exhistances from their home life, it is like two sides of a coin!

But as for someone editing out posts here, I only see the moderator deleating the stupid off topic attacks and dead actress jokes (save for the one post where Tristan told him off!)

In fact it is remarkable the ammount of info we have been given!

I'm amazed and grateful and really hope Jerome gets his way and comes back someday, complete with his notes!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2006, 6:42 am #6

put simply, i think Brian highlighted one side of Anissa & Paul's life and JSL did another side and both were brilliant in their own way.. I don't have much of a beef with regards to Brian's clean take of events and can actually sympathise because he obviously loves or loved her very much and was haunted by her demise. I think Brian's writings on Bobby Driscoll were excellant too and would be appreciated particularly by Bobby's daughter who seems to be haunted by her father the same way Brian was with Anissa, powerful melancholy due to never knowing one loved so dearly.

Brian
Brian

December 31st, 2006, 3:34 am #7

It Seems the real truth regarding the later train wreck of the lives of Anissa & Paul will never be known. Editing is prevalent throughout this forum by unknown alien beings with ultimate power over what information is released. BKOH is alive and well in this forum and his whitewash is too. What is gained by the cover up? Only more interest and speculation; but maybe that is what they hope to achieve.
I never said St. Anissa.
I spoke to the father of a friend of Paul and Anissa's. He said that when both were around adults they liked, they were wonderful: best kids in the world. He said Paul particularly was either a great kid, or a nightmare. I've spoken to neighbors who adored both of them. But only in as far as their personal dealings with them.
The same people said they saw the troubles, Anissa and Paul sneaking in through the mews window along the alley all hours of the AM; eventually, Paula had the window covered with bars. Anissa wrote a letter to her Mom from Granny's saying she would come home if Mom would remove the bars.

Drugs were a nightmare for both, and yet they still had moments when they touched the hearts of the people who knew them and loved.
Right before Oceanside met the father I spoke of before. Same wonderful girl he had always known.

Drugs filled the remaining hours of her life, along with Allen Koven, but The friend's father said she wasn't wasted when he met her and spoke to her, for several minutes.

E! took one page of court documents and made Paula the victim. I went the divorce, custody wars and Paul and Anissa's run-ins with law. What a mess, those kids lives were a disaster and everyone played their part. That includes Anissa and Paul.

Someone told me that Paul was all alone when he died, not physically, but metaphorically and that was always my impression of Anissa too.
Alone and lonely....and yet to people BJ she was the best friend you could ever have. She convinced me that Anissa and Paul were incredibly loyal friends. I believe them: you couldn'f have a better friend than them. Their lives were nightmares, they werern't.

The truth isn't simple either way and anyone says it was, isn't honest.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 31st, 2006, 7:36 am #8

That is just about exactly what JSL said in his emails. Paul had some very bad marijuana growing habits. And Anissa and Paul both could be vile when it came to defending their choice of substance abuse.

Your evaluation and those of the friends are different only by conclusion and we keep getting back to Anissa’s ability to act straight! The coroner’s report however shows your source was wrong and how good of an actress she really was! I believe your old posts even referred to her phone call with her mom on the night before her death and her mother did not believe her to be impaired, also just not the case.

I'm making an assumption that you are referring to Belinda Jesse when you post BJ and most of us here do indeed believe Anissa could be a good close friend, but the sticking point some of us have is that they supplied minors with drugs and it seems to many that only the grace of God kept some 12 and 13 year olds from ending up the same way! Looks like she also provided a residence for Belinda Jesse who was a run away at either 13 or 14, not an act of rational thinking even if she was ga-ga over Belinda’s brother Rodney!

As I read between the lines her choice of close friendships with 12, 13 and 14 year old girls seems horribly troubling as well although no one will say anything on the subject!

I’m also assuming that you knew of the arrangement she had with Mr. Hennessey who trusted his home and daughter to Anissa, who then betrayed that trust, bringing, using and supplying drugs to the 4 there that night, although that number blossomed to 8 or 9 by the next morning. That is something we didn’t know, but we are told by classmates that you did.

The truth isn’t a glove you can slip on or off and it is not very complicated. That their lives were nightmares no one will argue, but my God their choices really couldn’t have been any worse!

I’m not trying to be disrespectful here but I’d have to side with the others here that your view and posts don’t seem honest. JSL would be mad at me for speaking my mind and warn me about being respectful but I have no intent towards disrespect. He flatly refused to give out any information that was disrespectful but said that openly, and we only piece together a difficult portrait of the last year for Anissa and the last few years for Paul from the facts that slowly grind out.

Maybe there is just something wrong with my thinking, I am from small town America after all and grew up in a time and place where you were responsible for your own actions.

This isn't how I intended this post to turn out and I wish I had JSL's and Bobby's ability to show respect and even warmth in their posts! My hat's off to them, I'll shut up now!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 1st, 2007, 9:01 am #9

I'm quite okay with the idea that there is just simply going to be overlap and nits to be picked when it comes to the Jones'. JSL & BKOH both made loving respectful tributes to Anissa & Paul and i'm not going to knock down either of them. T.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 2nd, 2007, 12:12 am #10

I really miss JSL's Bobby's and (don't forget) Jeff's posts tho'

They were wonderful and you really could feel the warmth towards both Annissa and Paul!

I keep checking back in here to look for more of their stuff and hope maybe, someday...

Confirmation of reply: