For all of Anissa's Best Friends and the rest of us who care

For all of Anissa's Best Friends and the rest of us who care

Truthiness
Truthiness

September 4th, 2006, 4:20 pm #1

The curiousity surrounding Anissa's life and death is because her life has been portrayed to be a mess, and her death a mystery.

We can all make assumptions regarding her actions, but we will never know what her thoughts were for the 18 years she had. I don't care how close you were to her. NO ONE knows 100% what goes on in someone's mind.

The irony is that her 20 or so VERY BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD took it upon themselves to create their own little enclave where no one could see what they were saying about our dear Anissa. A public forum was just too public, so they needed a secure place where they could discuss her life, relationships, family, drugs, sex, and whatever other hinky stuff she was into without the prying eyes of us "regular people".
Okay...whatever.

But, what they fail to realize, is that with all the secrecy comes more questions, theories and suspicions. They are defeating their purpose, which was to make US go away and stop talking about their BEST FRIEND, their POSSESSION, their CLAIM TO FAME.
OR, do they revel in the elitism of their little menagerie? Do they laugh at us on the outside who just don't know what we speak of, and would love to hear of what they speak?

Needless to say, Anissa's druggie friends, and those there at Littler are never talking. Even if Carla, Mark, or Allen were to show up and give their versions, would you believe them?

As an aside, the tale grows even more conspiratorial when the webmaster of their site (JSL) is also being asked to edit and get approval (from Anissa's best friends and classmates) as to what he can post on this Forum (which they no longer even participate on) and HIS OWN SITE! It took months for the FRIENDS to approve what would be written about Anissa's and Paul's last days, and we've still not seen it. I guess the CLASSMATES are still editing it to what THEY see fit for publication. Why do they have a say? The only person that I would be looking to for approval would be Paula, and that's impossible.
Dang JSL! I know these people were a wealth of info in the beginning and you didn't want to alienate them, but haven't you learned enough by now that their input IS NOT as valuable as it once was. Do they even appreciate you? Who is running the show here? Or might I ask, WHO IS DOING THE WORK?

Oh and one more thing to think about....
Who is uncovering new info, people involved, and details? That's right. JSL. Why are you so hard on the guy? Give him some freedom and I'm sure he'll make the right decisions WITHOUT your input. Keep pushing him, and he just might bail on all of you. Then where will your little club be?

At times (more so than others), it seems that those who never met Anissa are treating her with more dignity and respect than those that did (or claim) to have been such good friends to her.

This is the truth as I see it, and it felt good to say it.
If this elitism and bullshi*t continues, I may have to drop a bombshell just to show you that we are ALL equals when it comes to this story. Think on that CLASSMATES!

Okay, Bash away classmates...Excuse away JSL...and just maybe some of you "regular people" will step up too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 4th, 2006, 6:53 pm #2

Amen.

Christopher Wayne
Christopher Wayne

September 4th, 2006, 8:07 pm #3

The curiousity surrounding Anissa's life and death is because her life has been portrayed to be a mess, and her death a mystery.

We can all make assumptions regarding her actions, but we will never know what her thoughts were for the 18 years she had. I don't care how close you were to her. NO ONE knows 100% what goes on in someone's mind.

The irony is that her 20 or so VERY BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD took it upon themselves to create their own little enclave where no one could see what they were saying about our dear Anissa. A public forum was just too public, so they needed a secure place where they could discuss her life, relationships, family, drugs, sex, and whatever other hinky stuff she was into without the prying eyes of us "regular people".
Okay...whatever.

But, what they fail to realize, is that with all the secrecy comes more questions, theories and suspicions. They are defeating their purpose, which was to make US go away and stop talking about their BEST FRIEND, their POSSESSION, their CLAIM TO FAME.
OR, do they revel in the elitism of their little menagerie? Do they laugh at us on the outside who just don't know what we speak of, and would love to hear of what they speak?

Needless to say, Anissa's druggie friends, and those there at Littler are never talking. Even if Carla, Mark, or Allen were to show up and give their versions, would you believe them?

As an aside, the tale grows even more conspiratorial when the webmaster of their site (JSL) is also being asked to edit and get approval (from Anissa's best friends and classmates) as to what he can post on this Forum (which they no longer even participate on) and HIS OWN SITE! It took months for the FRIENDS to approve what would be written about Anissa's and Paul's last days, and we've still not seen it. I guess the CLASSMATES are still editing it to what THEY see fit for publication. Why do they have a say? The only person that I would be looking to for approval would be Paula, and that's impossible.
Dang JSL! I know these people were a wealth of info in the beginning and you didn't want to alienate them, but haven't you learned enough by now that their input IS NOT as valuable as it once was. Do they even appreciate you? Who is running the show here? Or might I ask, WHO IS DOING THE WORK?

Who is uncovering new info, people involved, and details? That's right. JSL. Why are you so hard on the guy? Give him some freedom and I'm sure he'll make the right decisions WITHOUT your input. Keep pushing him, and he just might bail on all of you. Then where will your little club be?

At times (more so than others), it seems that those who never met Anissa are treating her with more dignity and respect than those that did (or claim) to have been such good friends to her.

If this elitism and bullshi*t continues, I may have to drop a bombshell just to show you that we are ALL equals when it comes to this story. Think on that CLASSMATES!

Okay, Bash away classmates...Excuse away JSL...and just maybe some of you "regular people" will step up too.
I couldn't have said it any better myself!! A sick, paranoid bunch... Watch out if they get a paranoid delusion that you are someone that they hate using an alias! Holy Christ!!! It's actually humorous.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 5th, 2006, 5:38 am #4

Amen.

- the private forum is dedicated to concieving sordid details that never happened and deliberately obscuring the final night with false details because it's their final fame-by-association.. the final hours of Anissa Jones.. take that focal point away and naturally the spotlight falls on the class'mates' because, face facts, they cheerfully led Anissa down the path to her untimely demise and they'll milk their sacred cow bone dry.

- exactly, obvious Anissa was tortured by having to feel obliged to gain parity with these scum, she should have gone to Hawaii to live

Okay...whatever.

- their are enough regular fans and those outside the clique but directly or indirectly related to Anissa and/or Playa Del Rey to keep this forum ticking along.. The classmates hate us but they also realise that if this forum folded tomorrow their private forum would run out of steam very quick.. take out the personal attacks and the gossip and innuendo and it's an arid patch.. whilst this forum, kept alive by sensitive compassionate people who find a kindred spirit in Anissa and something of real value will keep it going.. the public forum is the light, the private forum is the dark.. let your conscience decide which is more valid and worthwhile.. easy, isn't it?

- bingo bingo bingo.. the private forum treats regular fans with absolute contempt and the more a regular fan stands up to the bullying the greater the level of personal attacks, the more frequent email attacks, etc.. their narcissistic other-hatred of regular fans.. particularly Brian Keith O'Hara, is astonishing.. trust me, throw the spotlight on their own backyards and you will find Anissa's life was not the only one they destroyed... if you are sensitive, compassionate and find a kindred spirit in Anissa then you are prey for the class'mates'..

Anissa's druggie network was spread over PDR and MDR... xmas eve 1977 they lured Dennis Wilson (who lived in MDR) from casual drug use into intravenous drug use and his decline was very tragic and astonishingly rapid.. many a-list and b-list and c-list people were a target for these grubs..

- Brian Keith O'Hara is a hero for regular fans, he crafted a sympathetic loving memorial that focused on the positive attributes of Anissa and was crucified by the grubs.. you can be a regular contributor here lured in by the spectacular work by BKOH but as soon as you publicly announce your appreciation for his excellant efforts you are persona non grata to the class'mates', challenge this unjust and unfair personal attack and it gets vicious, fake post, email bombs, regular fans own forums destroyed.. it is exceedingly awful and wilfully cruel.

JSL, Bobby Bond and Jeff were brilliant I think.. sensitive loyal people.. real american's.. the people you remember you are fighting for when you enlist in the armed forces.. not the liberal minded grubs with no moral rectitude who pelt you when you come back.. in a way, regular fans are people who should band together with the inspirational attributes of Anissa and Paul as a guide.. carry on regardless for the sake of Anissa's posthumous legacy.. and never give in to the bastards.

kepler
kepler

September 5th, 2006, 5:51 am #5

when dealing with the clasmate, picture yourself as either Adam or Eve, regard the tree of knowledge as Anissa's life story, and regard that evil sinister serpent as the class'mate' collective.. be very careful..

note : the previous 'anonymous' post had additional notes by myself, Kepler... it is wise for regular fans to correct any basic mistakes and be alert for how, when and where the class'mates' will twist and subvert anything you say to further their own agenda...

Kepler
Kepler

September 5th, 2006, 10:22 am #6

if you are a regular fan, don't fall for the usual tricks and traps that will appear when you question their motives or praise the efforts of BKOH or anything positive...

expect them to find ways to punish YOU.. the regular fan.. they'll say they were going to invite you but you lacked faith so the offer is closed, they will say that there was a poll to decide whether to post stuff here but ye lacked faith and they will not share their toys... always remember they'll treat you with contempt.. be aware that the christmas/new year eve period is the time when the cruellest machiavellian schemes are produced in order to destroy the regular fans..

...then months will go by and this forum will be desolate and empty...

...then a couple of regular fans will get something cooking...

...then the evil cycle begins again...

stand up, be strong, band together, be aware of personalized attacks, DO NOT give your name or personal information in here.. give the appreciation you can to Anissa and Paul and keep their memory alive with the positive aspects of life.. they were great people with evil peers.... flowers in the muck.

Kepler
Kepler

September 5th, 2006, 10:36 am #7

final post of a warning from a regular fan who has suffered as a result of the actions of the class'mates'...

you are not dealing with an individual, you are dealing with a comittee.. the individual might be sympathetic to your earnest moderate contribution to Anissa's posthumous legacy but as a whole, they just want to find ways to humiliate you and degrade you..

note how when someone who is not a class'mate' but knew Anissa or came from PDR posts a long informative post the classmates always brand it as a hoax.. or only partially true.. there's a game being played... you are David, your only goal here is to praise Anissa and Paul.. the classmates are the Goliath, an evil brute who gains pleasure from bullying you using stunk-up half-truths as their weapon...

lean towards the non-class'mates', praise their efforts.. when they post something that rings true, thank them for their contribution.. really, this forum should forget the class'mates'... Jeff would have contributed more if it was not for their bullying.. JSL would have contributed more if it was not for their bullying.. the treatment handed down to BKOH was unforgivably harsh and brutal..

don't let them get you down with their most common attack.. 'leave dead girls alone', 'let Anissa rest in peace'...

REGULAR FANS : DON'T BE DISCOURAGED! SHOW YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION AND DON'T LET YOURSELF BE BULLIED AND HUMILIATED.

JSL
JSL

September 6th, 2006, 1:43 am #8

An important fact to include here is that when the public forum (which Bobby footed the bill for,) went private, posts started showing up on search engines, so I was asked to encrypt the site, which I did. Then the software suggested that I finalize the allowed domains, which I also did and that was a BIG mistake!!! Now we cannot add anyone else! I take responsibility! It was NOT how I wanted the site to work and I think I helped to throw an elitist blanket on some good people and injured fans for which I am truly sorry!

I have fought to include fans in some of the discussions and have been successful a few times in getting approval to share some of their knowledge, but I have been pretty much a failure in that realm, however I continue to make the effort.

It is my hope that some of what we have shared serves the fans well!

(Don P’ shares what he knows because he will not be here long, but sadly he gets a lot of hate mail because he shares what he knows about Anissa.)

I do not know why the emotions run so high when it comes to Anissa!

Also please understand much of the time I am asked to give my word and told things about Anissa and Paul in confidence. My hands are bound and I can’t repeat what I’ve been told, which also makes it difficult to do research!

What I learn I do try to share in a general overview though and continue to push for open disclosure.

Some things about Anissa and Paul aren’t very nice. They got in trouble and drugs were a force that seems to collect bad behavior! While it is possible to disclose and use their past against them I would hope that everyone would be above that!

Bobby and I have been successful to a point at getting the friends and classmates to not jump in here and attack, but there have been times when we were failures at that too. We really do appreciate everything that has been posted and desperately want a positive environment where we all can enjoy the good stuff about Anissa and Paul! Our current Web provider is not too happy about hosting a site about a dead child actress and her dead brother, so we will find another. Please be patient.

I am very pleased to see the fans coming back here, and hope that the 147 people that regularly e-mail me and ask questions will post here instead, so all of the fans can share the information (and I can also stop spending 4 hours a night on returning e-mail.)

I have never had a problem with Brian Keith O’Hara and am very grateful for all of his work. I am aware that there are friends of Anissa’s though that do hate me for taking that stand. (Yes, Mrs. M’ thinking of you. With respect. Please don’t kill me. Again.)

Paula, bless her heart, deserves much more than we have been able to give her! And it is so good to hear that coming from the fans too! Anissa thought the fans had cubby holed and deserted her from 1972 on. I’ll bet Paula felt that way after the E-TV debacle! In my observation the fans never forgot her and never deserted her, but a segment (not all,) in Hollywood did. The same with Paula!

Remember Anissa was a real person who didn’t always like watching herself on TV, who liked Saturday morning cartoons, playing in the back yard, loved animals and making cards for her Mother. She made mistakes too. Shall we have enough class within ourselves to brush the mistakes aside and share in this short and wonderful life that she had?

Ditto for Paul...

Jerome Scott Larochelle
(On the road...)

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 6th, 2006, 3:22 am #9

I do not know why the emotions run so high when it comes to Anissa!

- because the class'mates' and morons like 'Butt Out' get sexual gratification at pissing the fans off, simple as that.. simply put, people in general from Playa Del Rey are self absorbed mean-spirited devious truculent unreliable narcissists who are vain, shallow and a skunk is preferable company.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 6th, 2006, 3:37 am #10

i should make it clear that my opinions are strictly my own and are based on several years experience with the most dreadful ppl i've ever experienced. Anissa fan's are encouraged to make their own opinion based on their own personal experiences whether it be via this forum, abusive emails, blackmail, threats etc.

Confirmation of reply: