Finding the Horizon.

Finding the Horizon.

The Insider
The Insider

May 3rd, 2012, 10:19 pm #1

It is being revealed that the daughter was made aware of her fathers involvement in her mom's murder by the time she was 14. The narcissist in him allowed him the confidence that he could reveal his secret and never be called on to answer for it. That's the kind of arrogance and conceit that he has. Combined with his Svengali-like hold over his family members and others also fuel his lack of remorse in the killing. The daughters then went on into a life of constant pressure to keep secrets and deny reality, this is what led to the inevitable drug abuse and addiction we see today.

Dononymous
Dononymous

May 3rd, 2012, 11:02 pm #2

Oh man you better stop this before a team of litagationers gets ahold of FW and makes him publish your phony iP adress

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 12:15 am #3

RJ is my American Idle.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 12:25 am #4

Litagationers? Is that when legal personnel take a vacation? Sheesh.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 10:07 am #5

RJ is my American Idle.
American Idle? DUH

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 12:10 pm #6

"American Idle? DUH"

Are you so thick you didn't catch the joke?

It kills me that I have to dumb down the satire around here just so that the knuckle scrapers can keep up.

You pathetic moron.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 1:20 pm #7

Well, the resident troll is such a dunce that one never knows, does one?

KK
KK

May 4th, 2012, 3:09 pm #8

It's "idol" moron. To idle your time away is what you do here everyday Don.

May 4th, 2012, 7:17 pm #9

C'mon Non . Other than the OP you and only you are resposible for all the ensuing replies Do you ever tire of this or your cross-dressing alter ego Kit Kat ? The only challenged pinhead infesting this board is you . If you want to dumbdown something, dumbdown you cognative dissonance with regard to RJ . Why ddon't you sign in ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 8:14 pm #10

Cognitive. You were saying something about dumb . .?

Confirmation of reply: