Example

Example

Gordon
Gordon

July 9th, 2009, 4:44 pm #1

Somebody posted "no one cares" well it's not that no one cares, it's that no one is interested anymore. A good friend of mine who works in a crime lab told me that with todays technology the Marylin Monroe case could be solved in a heartbeat. I asked him well why isn't anyone doing something about it, he said because no one is interested enough to persue it. This is the same with Natalie's case, no interest. Dennis Davern can say anything he wants, so can RJ so can Walken and even the Wagner girls the bottom line is no one is interested. Oh sure people will read the new book and say "my my" and then move on. If any of you think this new tale of Daverns is going to re-open her death investigation you are wrong. But let's say the investigation was re-opened the only way a final conclusion could be reached is if they exhumed Natalie's body, and we all know that will never happen, not ever.

Gordon

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 9th, 2009, 4:47 pm #2

RJWfan or Fran or whatever the flying **** your nmame is get out of here and crawl back to your Rj list troll site

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 9th, 2009, 5:10 pm #3

Somebody posted "no one cares" well it's not that no one cares, it's that no one is interested anymore. A good friend of mine who works in a crime lab told me that with todays technology the Marylin Monroe case could be solved in a heartbeat. I asked him well why isn't anyone doing something about it, he said because no one is interested enough to persue it. This is the same with Natalie's case, no interest. Dennis Davern can say anything he wants, so can RJ so can Walken and even the Wagner girls the bottom line is no one is interested. Oh sure people will read the new book and say "my my" and then move on. If any of you think this new tale of Daverns is going to re-open her death investigation you are wrong. But let's say the investigation was re-opened the only way a final conclusion could be reached is if they exhumed Natalie's body, and we all know that will never happen, not ever.

Gordon
I think the greater public has always cared about this case. So what if it's not reopened? The public will have the answers they always wanted. Ask anyone over 45 on the streets about Natalie Wood. 9 out of 10 will tell you they always suspected something.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 9th, 2009, 5:21 pm #4

Gordon
The investigation will not be re-opened because the original investigation is an embarrassment.
and you were the one who said no one cares. You reveal yourself in every post whether it be Gordon, doowanal, the vindicator, wagners.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2009, 3:26 am #5

I think the greater public has always cared about this case. So what if it's not reopened? The public will have the answers they always wanted. Ask anyone over 45 on the streets about Natalie Wood. 9 out of 10 will tell you they always suspected something.
I strongly disagree. Maybe the paranoids you hang out with feel that way, but the majority of reasonable believe it was an accident. Believe it or not, accidents happen to celebrities too.

Stop stoking the fire.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2009, 12:50 pm #6

"The majority feel it was an accident"?? That's not true. If that were the case this forum would not exist.
Do you consider this forum "stoking the fire"? If so, why are you here? Oh, that's right, to defend Robert Wagner who lied to the police in his original statement concerning his wife's death. That's common in accidental deaths. The husband always lies to the police. I was an accident, right? Of course in accidental deaths it's essential to lie to protect yourself just in case. And to have your first action be to hire legal counsel ASAP and to do so for yourself and for your skipper to make certain that your stories match. Yes, that just screams "accident".

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2009, 3:33 pm #7

Gordon
There goes gordon or is it vindicator or rjw or wghatever it goes by this week spouting off more crap. a friend? right. big friends in high places. thats why you post on here.
The idiot brigade is upon us.

Olivia
Olivia

July 11th, 2009, 6:24 pm #8

For the longest time I thought it was an accident--but people my age when I asked about it always said something just didn't add up. I didn't want to hear that, but almost all of them felt that it was not just a simple accident.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2009, 10:28 pm #9

I would believe Wagner if he stuck to one story but he has changed it so many times over the years that I don't think he knows the truth anymore.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2009, 10:45 pm #10

Oh, he knows the truth, he simply does not want to tell it.

Confirmation of reply: