Early September is Kind of Weird

Early September is Kind of Weird

anonymous
anonymous

July 20th, 2009, 12:25 am #1

that's what she said to the kid at the house near Trolleyway, on that relentlessly hot August afternoon where she fluttered in front the azure waves in a pure white dress like a bleached out Monet painting ... "take my picture...here...near the ocean" she says. "September... everybody starts getting kinda melancholy cuz it's not quite fall yet but summer already is kinda over..kinda like the Twilight Zone Of The Seasons, don't you think?" The kid just sneers at her. Didn't you used to be famous, the kid says. Nah. Gimme that picture, ya brat.. She told Koven one week before: I am the end result/product of a bottomless, endless, vampiric, and utterly corrupt capitalist system that relies upon the conforming masses to divert all social and political awareness of a hegemonic/oligarchic/passive-aggressive police state into the synthetic spectacle of celebrity, especially contained and projected onto the pre-sexual yet sexualized body of the manufactured "child star" construct as a form of Orwellian brainwashing and mass thought control. What you see before you is the exhausted remains of that particular process via a dysfunctional Lebanese stage mother....after all, a philosopher is someone who gets paid a lot of money to just sit around and think a lot....isn't that what I told the TV Guide reporter in 1970?" Koven stares at her blankly for about three minutes, slit-eyed, and then says : Wanna get high? Now let's take one James R. Martin, medical apprentice and technician and first-year intern at the hospital near Snead Road. Mr Martin, who had kept a dusty yellowing scapbook collection of everything and anything relating to one Anissa Jones, late 1960's child actress frrm the American television serial known as "Family Affair" which aired roughly from September 12, 1966 to March 4, 1971 (You Cant Fight City Hall!) and occupied the rough period between the rapidly consuming apocolypse of The Vietnam War Years and the birth of "Clackers"(the toy whose maker was sued by irate yet incredibly naive parents who bought seemingly harmless plastic balls that smashed together violently in a rapid up and down motion on a string, only to find that the plastic balls, under constant tension, shattered into thousands of tiny knife-like fragments that sliced into the innocent peepers of their hyperkinetic and emotionally repressed children) whose obsession with the ephermera of Jone's tragically short life was fueled, in part, by alcoholism, memory, and losing his virginity in the damp sand and briny air under The Oceanside Pier to an underaged redheaded teenager of 16 who bore a stunning resemblence to AJ and by being the singular person who was working the graveyard shift on 8/27/76 and recieved a panicked phone call at approxomately 3:02 a.m. PST regarding some "freaked-out kids" up on Littler who were bringing in "a sick girl to get her stomach pumped". Yeah, he rememembered that phone call real good.. But the detectives never came back to talk to him when they filed their report, even though one of them kept saying "That's impossible. Your assessment does not relate to the scenario as transcribed to us by the others...where are the telephone records?' Those words would tear at his mind and drag his drunken aching bones down to the bottom of the filthy Pacific for every searing summer therafter, rotting like the cracked turquoise and salmon-colored shower tiles with their poisonous brown grout lines that he could never scrub clean in the moldy and faded bathroom of his ugly Oceanside apartment.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 20th, 2009, 2:20 am #2

'Early September is Kind of Weird' has just become this forums 'A Screaming Comes Across The Sky...' Good solid myth making, inspired balderdash...

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 20th, 2009, 6:00 pm #3

You guys got exactly what you deserve! Wallow in your uh, prose, Asworth 'n fat cabby!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 20th, 2009, 6:05 pm #4

Someone has way to much time on there hand. Really do yard work or something.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 20th, 2009, 11:43 pm #5

I personally believe it's our friend, entropicdaisy. He's a very intelligent fellow you know although his lofty disdain for mere mortals is an acquired taste.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 21st, 2009, 1:07 am #6

You guys got exactly what you deserve! Wallow in your uh, prose, Asworth 'n fat cabby!
"You guys got exactly what you deserve!"

completely wrong for Butt and me, completely right for you.

Butt is a major player in the Anissa Jones story, major player, the big card, the ace in the deck. one day you will choke on humble pie.

My partner? Paul's 1st girfriend, the PDR expert, simple as that. Together Butt and I have the complete story, the full picture. you? zero, zilch, nada.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 21st, 2009, 2:58 pm #7

There is more than 1 ace in the deck.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 21st, 2009, 4:11 pm #8

Bill do you think you are a Ace in the Deck. You got to be kidding---Right. It's a joke.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 21st, 2009, 4:52 pm #9

we will see,,,,we will see

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 22nd, 2009, 2:51 am #10

You see only what you want to see. A Ace in the deck... you are kidding yourself. LOL. come on

Confirmation of reply: