Donen

Donen

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 3:38 am #1

I wonder if the investigators will question Josh Donen he received a message from Nataie on his answering machine the day before she died and the contents of that message have never been revealed.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 5:30 am #2

She told him that Wagner was going to kill her Saturday night. LOL.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 12:13 pm #3

I wonder if the investigators will question Josh Donen he received a message from Nataie on his answering machine the day before she died and the contents of that message have never been revealed.
What was said in the message was revealed. Natasha Gregson told a friend and that friend told the tabloids. At this time this should not be discussed Natalie is in a bad enough light as it is. Forget about this the outed feind/troll is stirring up trouble.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 12:29 pm #4

The troll is dishing more BS that he read in the tabloids. What Natalie said to Josh was written in Gavin Lambert's book. Jocko started this thread to trash Natalie. What a loser he is.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 1:26 pm #5

Lambert's book was the biggest piece of self-serving whitewash I've ever read. A pathetic and foundering attempt to cast RJ in a soft lens. We know you don't like Ruli's book, but do you have a little statue of RJ on your car's dashboard...sounds like it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 2:46 pm #6

The phone call to Josh Donen is and has been public knowledge for years. Where have you been?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 4:48 pm #7

You dummy, aren't you up on everything Natalie? What's the matter with you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 5:29 pm #8

The troll is dishing more BS that he read in the tabloids. What Natalie said to Josh was written in Gavin Lambert's book. Jocko started this thread to trash Natalie. What a loser he is.
What did the tabloids say? In Lambers't book all it says is that Natalie left a message at the guest house where Josh was staying, it does not say what she said.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2011, 10:44 pm #9

Instead of trashing each other on here 24/7/365 why not go over to imdb and ream NWonlyfan who hates RJ Wagner so much and thinks she is the world's greatest expert on Natalie Wood that she lies and gives her stupid opinions and tells everyone they are the facts! The latest is that Natalie didn't love Katie Wagner like her own daughter. Come on people! Even all you RJ haters know that one isn't true.
I'm sure she would just love you guys!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 9th, 2011, 2:28 am #10

anonymous 4:44 well now we know where you troll you just stuck your foot in your mouth jocko/vlad/ bayspice get out of here and go back there where you belong

Confirmation of reply: