DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2008, 8:24 am #1

IT WILL GET BORED EVENTUALLY AND LEAVE. OR MAYBE MR. WILKINS WILL DELETE THE POSTS THAT CONTAIN PROFANITY AND IT WILL HAVE NO OTHER MEANS TO EXPRESS ITSELF.
IGNORE IT. IT DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TIME, WORDS, OR ANGER.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2008, 5:46 pm #2

Do you still have a troll doll ? Do you know where I can get one ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2008, 10:53 pm #3

Looks like you guys made Ashworth mad. Not a good thing to do, he won't give up and it looks like he will defend Anissa and her family against you. I don't think Mr. Wilkins will ban him.

Wars here are so sad! Was a great place once!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2008, 11:14 pm #4

I think Frank Wilkins and Ashworth are close, or something. Yeah, he won't ban Ashy no matter what.

If it is Ashworth you haven't seen nothin yet! You guys are only on round one.

I gotta admit, I didn't think we'd ever see Ashworth become a PRO. He was close to Larochelle though! In fact I think they were tryin to get Larochelle's email address to Ashy, but they could't find him or something.

(I think that Neil said Betty (or was it an imposter of Betty's?) was the one who's I. P. from Ga. not Butt. I don't know - so confusing!) One thing is for sure, that hacker utility would have come in handy to find out who was actually who they were or not. But with Neil gone you can forget about it. Too bad!

William Beal is beloved in that other group, and to many here. Attacking him won't get you anywhere and will only make enemies. But you are good at that all on your own.

I hear Sandy was forwarded your stuff, I hope hurting her was at least what you intended! If not you caused her all that pain for what?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

May 7th, 2008, 11:17 pm #5

Looks like you guys made Ashworth mad. Not a good thing to do, he won't give up and it looks like he will defend Anissa and her family against you. I don't think Mr. Wilkins will ban him.

Wars here are so sad! Was a great place once!
Well who drew first blood? I said OK to the Kid then I read my name being used in Vail at the other Board. So I say to my self what the hell I go back to 54 and see what has been going on. I find out you Buffy lovers have been blaming for everything from not knowing her to living in the South. Not only that being rude to the only people who try hard to share. Why didn't Sue show up at her own brothers Birthday party? It is more importent to be righting on this board. Oh yea your mother told us how much you lie. Paul was with many many girls that did not mean they were his girlfriend. More or less because of his looks lots of girls dreamed they could be with him. This girl Sue isn't she older then him? As for all the hateful things you have wrote about me and people I know makes me think you missed me and wanted me to come back. Well get your own life and let them rest in piece. Just BUTT OUTT

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2008, 11:21 pm #6

I think Frank Wilkins and Ashworth are close, or something. Yeah, he won't ban Ashy no matter what.

I gotta admit, I didn't think we'd ever see Ashworth become a PRO. He was close to Larochelle though! In fact I think they were tryin to get Larochelle's email address to Ashy, but they could't find him or something.

(I think that Neil said Betty (or was it an imposter of Betty's?) was the one who's I. P. from Ga. not Butt. I don't know - so confusing!) One thing is for sure, that hacker utility would have come in handy to find out who was actually who they were or not. But with Neil gone you can forget about it. Too bad!

William Beal is beloved in that other group, and to many here. Attacking him won't get you anywhere and will only make enemies. But you are good at that all on your own.

I hear Sandy was forwarded your stuff, I hope hurting her was at least what you intended! If not you caused her all that pain for what?
Sounds like you hurt her your self for forwarding. Why blame others for your acts?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 8th, 2008, 3:28 am #7

From reading Sandy 's post here ,I do not care what she see's on here .Her's was far worse and now it looks like it is coming back to haunt her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 8th, 2008, 3:39 am #8

Sounds like you hurt her your self for forwarding. Why blame others for your acts?
Wasn't me that forwarded it, it was a dark haired real estate agent in PDR that can't stand you.

And trust me, your posts are YOUR responcibility!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 8th, 2008, 3:44 am #9

Whew, you people are wild! Are your attacks meant to impress us or get us to believe you? What is up with you? I was a hippy, what world did you want to build? Sincerely what are you doing?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 8th, 2008, 4:03 am #10

From reading Sandy 's post's ,I have no pity ,she is crude and full of more false info. Where do these people come from ?

Confirmation of reply: