Don Grady

Don Grady

A Grady Fan
A Grady Fan

June 28th, 2012, 6:46 pm #1

Don Grady passed away yesterday. Don lived across the street from Anissa and her family after moving down to PDR from the San Francisco area, Don's mom Mary was Johnny Whitaker's agent (as well as Susan Olsen's and Erin Moran's both knew and appeared with Anissa.)

Don was a good friend to Jerome and Stephen Liss and passed on a great deal of info and photos that are now part of the private forums archives.

God bless you Ginny, Mari', Reich', Joey and Tessa (and Lani and Mary) he was a treasure! We will not likely see the like of him again.

A sweet goodbye

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 29th, 2012, 12:39 am #2

I was going to mention Don. I am shocked. Wasn't Mary Grady also Anissa's agent, too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 30th, 2012, 9:37 pm #3

No, earlier William & Morris and in the end her Accountant Mr. Katz.

Anissa did not like Mary or MGA, Mary was a bit too strict and had Anissas number. Remember Mary had kids (Rachiel, Marilou and Lani) that knew Anissa and Paul real well! Anissa and Paul liked to play games and that just didnt work across the street. Shortly before Anissas death Mary tried to get Johnny and as many of her childhood friends as she could to try and contact Anissa and do what they could to get her out of her problems (rebellion, poor self image, recreational drug useage.) It did not work at all.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2012, 12:22 am #4

(1) I am sorry to hear that Anissa did not care for Mary Grady. I think Mary Grady meant well. She believed in the Hillary Clinton theory that it takes a Villiage to raise a child. (2) I would like to know who Rachiel is. I read that Mary had three children, Don, Marilou, and Lani.

Speaking of Anissa, I think Mary learned through personal experience on September 25, 2001 what Paula learned on August 28, 1976. No matter how strict and caring a parent you are, you just always save your child from a drug overdose, whether that child is 18 or 46 going on 47.

who is Rachiel?

new york fan
new york fan

July 1st, 2012, 5:34 am #5

Don Grady passed away yesterday. Don lived across the street from Anissa and her family after moving down to PDR from the San Francisco area, Don's mom Mary was Johnny Whitaker's agent (as well as Susan Olsen's and Erin Moran's both knew and appeared with Anissa.)

Don was a good friend to Jerome and Stephen Liss and passed on a great deal of info and photos that are now part of the private forums archives.

God bless you Ginny, Mari', Reich', Joey and Tessa (and Lani and Mary) he was a treasure! We will not likely see the like of him again.

A sweet goodbye
im sorry about don grady's death. i offer my condolence. he must have been a great guy by the way you pay tribute to him.

new york fan
new york fan

July 1st, 2012, 5:50 am #6

(1) I am sorry to hear that Anissa did not care for Mary Grady. I think Mary Grady meant well. She believed in the Hillary Clinton theory that it takes a Villiage to raise a child. (2) I would like to know who Rachiel is. I read that Mary had three children, Don, Marilou, and Lani.

Speaking of Anissa, I think Mary learned through personal experience on September 25, 2001 what Paula learned on August 28, 1976. No matter how strict and caring a parent you are, you just always save your child from a drug overdose, whether that child is 18 or 46 going on 47.

who is Rachiel?
wow, people who actually knew anissa or were part of playa del rey during that time are posting here now. thats awesome and wonderful.

is it because the nastys, for now, have gone away?

my vanity would like to think that me and chase have added so much seriousness, earnestness, and dignity to this forum in the last nine months that people who actually knew anissa or were part of playa del rey during her time feel it is right to post again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2012, 5:20 pm #7

im sorry about don grady's death. i offer my condolence. he must have been a great guy by the way you pay tribute to him.
Who is Rachiel who is one of the children associated with Mary Grady the mother of Don Grady? My condolences to all of them. I would like to think Don is with his predeceased tv family, his real-life dad, and baby sister, Lani.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2012, 10:18 pm #8

Marilou is Marilou Reichel. I was the one that didn't know that and thought it was two sisters. Sorry

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 2nd, 2012, 5:04 pm #9

who is Rachiel?
It might have been a typo. Rachiel is actually Reichel is Don's sister Marilou's married name. You might have read it wrong.

I wonder how Anissa felt about Marilou?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 3rd, 2012, 5:02 am #10

Confirmation of reply: