Disclaimer

Disclaimer

November 2nd, 2009, 1:14 pm #1

Although I am currently penning a book about this tragedy, I in no way condone people here or anywhere giving out John Sweeney's personal information. The way I stand on that is this: we are not members of the Dunne family, nor were ever her friends; therefore, it is not our duty to forgive or not forgive John Sweeney. Neither is it our duty to "punish" John Sweeney further. He was tried, convicted, incarcerated, and released. However unjust this is, the law has spoken, and it has been finalized, and nothing any of us do will ever change that sad fact. We can discuss it via books or forum discussions, but cannot do anything about the fact that he is walking around a free man. I will not willingly contribute to anyone's quest to harrass or harm this man. God will judge him and punish him as He sees fit. It's not our place to punish him; it's God's.

+Michael J. Eastman
Author: "Murder in West Hollywood: The Dominique Dunne Story" (pending)
Publisher: Tate Publishing, LLC

jeff
jeff

November 17th, 2009, 12:03 am #2

who the hell are you to tell us how to feel and that we can't judge.Although i was not born yet when this happend,I have heard so much about his guy , john sweeney.after reading about the murder of domi in 1982 and what he did , your damn right i can judge him .this son of a bitch needs to rot in the enternal depths of hell for what he did.all that jesus will be his judge bullshit !!!!!!.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 28th, 2009, 12:59 pm #3

ROCK ON JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eastman is full of sh!t! He pulls that same crap over on the Natalie Wood board. He has been writing a book for years and as of yet no one has seen it. He then gets all indignant and preaching his Jesus saves, don't judge crap out of a forked tongue because in his next breath he is slamming Gays and libs.
The guy is full of horse sh!t piled 10 feet high.

Sly Stone
Sly Stone

December 1st, 2009, 9:36 pm #4

Didn't the Dunne's at one time consider hiring a hit man to eliminate Sweeney?

December 16th, 2009, 4:40 am #5

ROCK ON JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eastman is full of sh!t! He pulls that same crap over on the Natalie Wood board. He has been writing a book for years and as of yet no one has seen it. He then gets all indignant and preaching his Jesus saves, don't judge crap out of a forked tongue because in his next breath he is slamming Gays and libs.
The guy is full of horse sh!t piled 10 feet high.
Ignore that idiot from the Natalie Wood forum. They love to cause trouble for everyone there. I've only been on this book a year, not "years," as that liar said. I had started another book before, but that one is on hold for now. This one is in full bloom and should be ready by February.

As for judging, I've weighed in on that. Take it or leave it, I don't care. I know where I stand on the issue of retaliation. The F.B.I. will not be showing up at my door with a warrant, I'm quite sure of that. I'm not a stalker. Good luck to you, if you are.

January 17th, 2010, 8:49 pm #6

Didn't the Dunne's at one time consider hiring a hit man to eliminate Sweeney?
Don't think so, but I do know that Dominick hired a Private detective to tail him when he first got out of prison, but then eventually thought better of it and called it off.

Jimmy
Jimmy

March 17th, 2010, 4:44 am #7

Ignore that idiot from the Natalie Wood forum. They love to cause trouble for everyone there. I've only been on this book a year, not "years," as that liar said. I had started another book before, but that one is on hold for now. This one is in full bloom and should be ready by February.

As for judging, I've weighed in on that. Take it or leave it, I don't care. I know where I stand on the issue of retaliation. The F.B.I. will not be showing up at my door with a warrant, I'm quite sure of that. I'm not a stalker. Good luck to you, if you are.
So what's the hold up on this book?? It's now March and nothing on any book shelves that I can find....

Jake (UK)
Jake (UK)

April 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm #8

Although I am currently penning a book about this tragedy, I in no way condone people here or anywhere giving out John Sweeney's personal information. The way I stand on that is this: we are not members of the Dunne family, nor were ever her friends; therefore, it is not our duty to forgive or not forgive John Sweeney. Neither is it our duty to "punish" John Sweeney further. He was tried, convicted, incarcerated, and released. However unjust this is, the law has spoken, and it has been finalized, and nothing any of us do will ever change that sad fact. We can discuss it via books or forum discussions, but cannot do anything about the fact that he is walking around a free man. I will not willingly contribute to anyone's quest to harrass or harm this man. God will judge him and punish him as He sees fit. It's not our place to punish him; it's God's.

+Michael J. Eastman
Author: "Murder in West Hollywood: The Dominique Dunne Story" (pending)
Publisher: Tate Publishing, LLC
"God will judge him and punish him as He sees fit. It's not our place to punish him; it's God's."

Rubbish. Sky pixies do not exist. The only true justice is that which is meted out here on earth. Sweeney got away with murder. That he murdered Dominique Dunne is bad enough. That he evaded proper justice is adding insult to injury.

Amos
Amos

March 21st, 2013, 2:33 pm #9

Well said!

Laura
Laura

June 10th, 2014, 6:40 pm #10

I suppose You think it's OK that OJ also got away with TWO brutal Murders? You're an Asshole!! Both of these Fine men were straight up STALKERS, who KILLED!! Does God himself not say, Thou Shalt Not KILL?! Sweeney should have gotten Life in Prison where Murders belong. That is the law of Man!! God will judge him later. But why should he be free to Kill Again? He's a Loose Cannon. Wait and see, then put That in your book that no one should Ever read! You're a Real loser trying to make Money off such a miscarriage of Justice!!

Confirmation of reply: