Come see me on FB

Come see me on FB

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

June 12th, 2012, 3:24 pm #1

There is no point in throwing words at this coward.

Come see me on FB where you have to use your name, This is just out of control, Any posting with my name on it from here on out is not me,
Just this weirdo, who squats to pee....only in this forum can people like this exsit. i will hang on to what's left of Anssa keeping my promse to Paula

These kind of people cost us Anissa ,,they won't get what's left

Real Bill Ratekin

Roy O
Roy O

June 13th, 2012, 2:45 am #2

If anyone's a troubadour for Anissa, it's Bill Ratekin. It's not the Coward/Punk. And it's Mr. Ratekin who is keeping Anissa's possessions safe.

The mistake here was to wipe all the I P's from the posts, turning this into a fools paradise.

The Real Deal
The Real Deal

June 13th, 2012, 3:36 am #3

I'm not going anywhere, There are angry people out there, Angry that questions keep getting asked, Angry that Paula let me in , Paula told me they would come at me,And everyone has from Some of Anissa's "friends" none of who have even tried to reach out to me. Not one, my friends are not like Anissa's they just arn't , I have not made money from this . I haven't even tried, I haven't bothered any of you, And yet you just stand there with folded arms, I'm not the enemy and I never have been,I've kept my promise to Paula, It's in tact and not for sale, And if that isn't proof of my motivation then there is nothing more to say to you.

Frank Wilkins is a double edged sword, yes he allowed the sometimes rough exchanges between me and Butt Outt but you had to be rough with her i didn't have a choice, Sometimes you have to ban people Frank . And this most recent fool is the classic problem that has plauged this forum.

Anissa died because of carlessness, indifference,and bad descisions, and there are people who won't let her memory die out in the same way, it's nothing more than that.And for those on the edge with folded arms we don't need your approval nor do we seek it.

I have and am doing so much more in my life than just this forum, but I will always come here and say my peice and will always stand with those who want to show respect and do what ever they can to keep the memory of Anissa Jones alive.. That all I got. Like it or not.

The Real Bill Ratekin

Confirmation of reply: