Christian Brando Rest in Peace

Christian Brando Rest in Peace

Nelson
Nelson

January 28th, 2008, 2:26 am #1

What a troubled life this guy lead. RIP brother, You can now let go.

January 28th, 2008, 2:59 am #2

Yeah...these child stars and/or children of stars have a real tough time. We can only imagine what it's like to grow up in the shadow of Hollywood. Apparently it ain't easy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 28th, 2008, 3:44 am #3

Especially since Christian wasn't raised in a traditional household. He was raised by various household attendants and housekeepers. Brandon wasn't really a part of his life and not sure whether his mother was either. He was the product of an affair Brando had in the late '50s. What a sad shame. The kid never really had a chance.

February 28th, 2010, 5:00 am #4

Yeah...these child stars and/or children of stars have a real tough time. We can only imagine what it's like to grow up in the shadow of Hollywood. Apparently it ain't easy.
I agree that these kid's of the rich and famous sometimes have a tough time of it but what's really so tough about it? I mean, they grow up with all the advantages money can and does provide but still they seem to want more? I quess having all one could ever want and more just doesn't cut it in the end and what they really need is more normality in their otherwise pampered spoiled rotten rich little live's.

Confirmation of reply: