Charles "Tex" Watson Today

Charles "Tex" Watson Today

July 26th, 2007, 8:41 pm #1

Tex found the Lord shortly after being incarcerated. He has since authored a book, married and fathered a couple of children while still in prison. He is currently (2007) housed at Mule Creek State Prison in lone, California. Here is a link to his web site:
http://www.aboundinglove.org/

Apparently has has started a prison outreach program. It appears that he has straightened up and I hope he is genuine about his intentions.

LISA
LISA

September 28th, 2007, 6:04 am #2

HE HAS FOUND THE LORD, MARRIED AND FATHERED SOME CHILDREN. HOW SICK IS THAT? HOPE HE HAS STRAIGHTENED UP? ONLY BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT. HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE, MUCH LESS PASS ON HIS BARBARIC KILLER GENES. WHAT KIND OF A COUNTRY ALLOWS A 'HUMAN' THAT KILLS A REAL HUMAN IN SUCH A HORRIFIC MANNER TO PROCREATE ANYWAY??? I'D LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON HIM, HE WOULD BE BEGGING FOR MERCY, I CAN TELL YOU THAT. IF HE GOES TO HEAVEN I'D RATHER GO TO HELL.

Anna
Anna

August 27th, 2009, 2:03 am #3

Oh my God, thank you!!!! I have always agreed with everything you just said about that monster, and im glad someone agrees. he should rot in jail for the rest of his life, be confined to solitary, and feel the pain he inflicted on others.

December 30th, 2009, 9:38 pm #4

Tex found the Lord shortly after being incarcerated. He has since authored a book, married and fathered a couple of children while still in prison. He is currently (2007) housed at Mule Creek State Prison in lone, California. Here is a link to his web site:

Apparently has has started a prison outreach program. It appears that he has straightened up and I hope he is genuine about his intentions.
Following are photos of some sites in Tex Watson's home town in Nevada, TX (C0peville - just north of Dallas)

The United Methodist Church in Nevada, TX (near Copeville) where Tex Watson worshipped as a child

The store that Tex Watson's father owned in Nevada, Texas

Texas Watson's Childhood home at 5618 Texas 78 Business, Navada, TX. The family store (above) was next door to the house.
Last edited by spindaddydad on December 30th, 2009, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 28th, 2010, 9:19 am #5

Re: Charles "Tex" Watson Today

evenflow
evenflow

July 6th, 2010, 5:59 pm #6

All killers straighten up and go to the lord after they get life.

concerned eternally
concerned eternally

August 15th, 2010, 4:25 am #7

HE HAS FOUND THE LORD, MARRIED AND FATHERED SOME CHILDREN. HOW SICK IS THAT? HOPE HE HAS STRAIGHTENED UP? ONLY BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT. HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE, MUCH LESS PASS ON HIS BARBARIC KILLER GENES. WHAT KIND OF A COUNTRY ALLOWS A 'HUMAN' THAT KILLS A REAL HUMAN IN SUCH A HORRIFIC MANNER TO PROCREATE ANYWAY??? I'D LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON HIM, HE WOULD BE BEGGING FOR MERCY, I CAN TELL YOU THAT. IF HE GOES TO HEAVEN I'D RATHER GO TO HELL.
My Jesus Mercy!

Larry W.
Larry W.

October 6th, 2010, 9:29 pm #8

hope he never can sleep in peace for the rest of his life-what he does to Sharon can not be forgive-very easy to say "sorry".

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 11th, 2011, 2:17 am #9

I guess you must be without sin. It is amaxing that friends and families of the murdered can forgive, but you cannot. Sounds like you may be the one who can't sleep.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 11th, 2011, 2:27 am #10

Oh my God, thank you!!!! I have always agreed with everything you just said about that monster, and im glad someone agrees. he should rot in jail for the rest of his life, be confined to solitary, and feel the pain he inflicted on others.
To God sin is sin. Jesus is without sin and yet he forgives. Some of the friends and families of the murdered victims have forgiven Charles Watson. Yet you who do not even know him are completely unforgiving. Have you never hurt anyone in your entire life? Before you judge another you should judge yourself. Sound familier.."Judge not lest ye be judged, also"

Confirmation of reply: