Bunch of angry anoymous clowns.

Bunch of angry anoymous clowns.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 9th, 2012, 5:57 am #1

Wow I seem to anger a lot of anoymouse,and Mister X (must of got his name from a comic book) but hey I can take it, and if they are hacking on me, then they are leaving the rest of you alne. Mister X LOL What a nipplehead.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 10th, 2012, 12:11 am #2

Is little Billy upset?

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 10th, 2012, 3:25 am #3

Well no not me,because you wll never get rid of me.....ever ,,,or your grandma! Heee heee heee

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 6:27 pm #4

Wow I seem to anger a lot of anoymouse,and Mister X (must of got his name from a comic book) but hey I can take it, and if they are hacking on me, then they are leaving the rest of you alne. Mister X LOL What a nipplehead.

Bill Ratekin
little billy is so upset these days maybe you should go to another forum and be obsessed there.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 12th, 2012, 12:35 am #5

I don't think I will and i'm never upset with you because I know your mentally challenged,,so take your meds and put your helmet on.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 12:36 am #6

sounds like Diane is at it again Frank.

Real Canupp
Real Canupp

July 12th, 2012, 1:55 am #7

how about the big tough guys stop trying to bait Bill and go back to the private forum museum and sit around slack-jawed at photos of an empty cigarette packet, fake diaries, photos of VW vans and scantily clad under-age girls. then do some war game online with similarly challenged beaners. simple. go. get lost.

July 12th, 2012, 4:16 pm #8

Bill Ratekin
Bill, I know you dropped me from Facebook, and blocked me. I don't think I sent you anything on your site in over a month. I was checking my count and my attendance sheet for my birthday list. It is your discretion, but I think you are mad at everyone on this site that you don't know personally. Have a nice life.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm #9

You too

Bill Ratekin

Real Canupp
Real Canupp

July 13th, 2012, 5:57 am #10

you deleted Diane? i'd love to have someone like her on my facebook page, as she brought back the atmosphere the old Arborwood forum had, lighthearted, educational, fun. based on her contributions here, she seems like a real gem.

Confirmation of reply: