Brought to light

Brought to light

Marco
Marco

June 24th, 2006, 5:21 am #1

Anissa was several years older than several of the Ten(10), or so individuals involved at the Littler address.The cicumstances at that address are very questionable at what state of life/death she was at. My question is through the evolution of understanding the cicumstances,this will help me and possibly others understand why the bitterness toward 1 (one) individual,"Allen Koven" when there wre several more involved.My hope is this will bring me into light.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 24th, 2006, 2:23 pm #2

Good luck with that! Someone will come out of their dark little closet and eat you alive!

Bobby B
Bobby B

June 24th, 2006, 8:36 pm #3

Anissa was several years older than several of the Ten(10), or so individuals involved at the Littler address.The cicumstances at that address are very questionable at what state of life/death she was at. My question is through the evolution of understanding the cicumstances,this will help me and possibly others understand why the bitterness toward 1 (one) individual,"Allen Koven" when there wre several more involved.My hope is this will bring me into light.
{Anissa was several years older than several of the Ten(10), or so individuals involved at the Littler address.The cicumstances at that address are very questionable at what state of life/death she was at. My question is through the evolution of understanding the cicumstances,this will help me and possibly others understand why the bitterness toward 1 (one) individual,"Allen Koven" when there wre several more involved.My hope is this will bring me into light.}

I have been pressed into service to answer your post because Larochelle is horribly busy and his new baby girl is teething, (so no sleep!) That is usually the trick I pull on him, so I owe him at least a few!

I do admit that I was shocked to see two that were older than her at the Littler address; one significantly so, (this is something many of us did not know for 30 years!)

There is no doubt as to her being dead by the time someone called Paramedics (shortly after 11 A.M.,) the one sticking point is did someone discover her before she died?

Koven and the 10 others (at the time,) said that she was found dead much later in the morning. A friend of Anissa’s who does not show up on the official version (Coroner’s & Police Report,) said that she was found barely alive shortly before dawn. (Note here that Carla M’ changed her story when she told Brian Keith O’Hara what really happened!) Larochelle got to talk with the girl’s parents who both swear that they got a panicked call from their Daughter around 6 A.M. and that they drove to Oceanside and picked her up on the main road (Snead) and took her home. For more than twenty years now, most of us that knew Anissa tend to believe her version mostly because we can’t believe she would implicate herself and all of her friends in Obstruction of Justice and possibly Negligent Homicide, if her story were not true! (And that does not even address why her parents would have lied about picking her up at 7:30 A.M. or how she knew about Anissa dying almost 5 hours before the others claim!)

I asked Beth to put her best face on to help respond to your question (which didn’t work,) but at least I was able to edit out the expletives; ‘Allen (Butch) Koven had no problem with the truth back then, he didn’t bother with it much. At that time he was a Cocaine addict that was seriously hooked and he sold drugs and things that looked like drugs to support his habits. He stole, lied, cheated, used his friends and even set-up some of his friends in drug rip offs. When he was with Anissa the few friends that were on the bubble so to speak, couldn’t stand to be around him or her with him, and just took off like he was the last straw!’

I personally had no clue about any of this, but knew him from school and I still cannot reconcile her with him, but when it came to boys, she seemed to settle allot. Most of the people that knew or had seen her in her last few weeks (or week actually,) were convinced that her drug and alcohol use had passed to a dangerous level and was spilling out of her M.O. of night time and weekend abuse. Don’t take that as an attack on her, it isn’t intended that way! Drugs and Alcohol have that affect on people, it doesn’t make them bad, just victims!

But many of her friends consider Butch Koven as the main impetus for her and Paul’s journey into more serious drug usage! (Personally being religious, I would wish the guy well and would prefer to be a conduit for my father’s forgiveness, but now that I know Paul died using drugs intravenously and others have said that Koven was the one who turned him on to I.V. drug use, I’m not sure I would have that much strength! And I get flushed cheeks thinking about it, so now I walk away from it as much as possible, leaving it in God’s hands!)

I had heard for years that Paula blamed him for Anissa’s death and mostly that was the feeling in Playa Del Rey. But Butch Koven was a hated entity there even if you could remove him from Anissa's & Paul’s story.

In actual fact, Anissa and Paul bore the majority of the responsibility in their own deaths, with a great big ol’ slice of it going to their drug suppliers; I’ll leave it for you to decide if Koven deserves some of that pie or not! And the rest of the 'friends' for that matter!

It is Larochelle’s and my wish that no one attack this poster or his post!

Thank you!

JSL
JSL

June 27th, 2006, 2:44 am #4

I don’t really want to make anyone madder at me then they already are! (And that would be about 99.9% of everyone!) Allen Koven lost his girlfriend to an accidental drug overdose at her own hands. Anything else would seem to be speculation on our part and Jeff himself said that the alternate version of what happened that night was of 85% credibility at best. Let’s not hang the guy OK? Assume that he and his children might show up here some day to share Anissa's story as well!

Paula Jones suffered through a terrible loss, her grief and anger should be respected, how about we will leave those feelings to her and have enough respect to let it be?

Jerome Scott Larochelle

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 16th, 2007, 9:32 pm #5

Good luck with that! Someone will come out of their dark little closet and eat you alive!
When all this happened Koven wa nothing but a dumb kid who was not at fault for Anisa'a OD anyway as she was legaly considered to be an adult herself.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 23rd, 2012, 7:39 pm #6

{Anissa was several years older than several of the Ten(10), or so individuals involved at the Littler address.The cicumstances at that address are very questionable at what state of life/death she was at. My question is through the evolution of understanding the cicumstances,this will help me and possibly others understand why the bitterness toward 1 (one) individual,"Allen Koven" when there wre several more involved.My hope is this will bring me into light.}

I have been pressed into service to answer your post because Larochelle is horribly busy and his new baby girl is teething, (so no sleep!) That is usually the trick I pull on him, so I owe him at least a few!

I do admit that I was shocked to see two that were older than her at the Littler address; one significantly so, (this is something many of us did not know for 30 years!)

There is no doubt as to her being dead by the time someone called Paramedics (shortly after 11 A.M.,) the one sticking point is did someone discover her before she died?

Koven and the 10 others (at the time,) said that she was found dead much later in the morning. A friend of Anissa’s who does not show up on the official version (Coroner’s & Police Report,) said that she was found barely alive shortly before dawn. (Note here that Carla M’ changed her story when she told Brian Keith O’Hara what really happened!) Larochelle got to talk with the girl’s parents who both swear that they got a panicked call from their Daughter around 6 A.M. and that they drove to Oceanside and picked her up on the main road (Snead) and took her home. For more than twenty years now, most of us that knew Anissa tend to believe her version mostly because we can’t believe she would implicate herself and all of her friends in Obstruction of Justice and possibly Negligent Homicide, if her story were not true! (And that does not even address why her parents would have lied about picking her up at 7:30 A.M. or how she knew about Anissa dying almost 5 hours before the others claim!)

I asked Beth to put her best face on to help respond to your question (which didn’t work,) but at least I was able to edit out the expletives; ‘Allen (Butch) Koven had no problem with the truth back then, he didn’t bother with it much. At that time he was a Cocaine addict that was seriously hooked and he sold drugs and things that looked like drugs to support his habits. He stole, lied, cheated, used his friends and even set-up some of his friends in drug rip offs. When he was with Anissa the few friends that were on the bubble so to speak, couldn’t stand to be around him or her with him, and just took off like he was the last straw!’

I personally had no clue about any of this, but knew him from school and I still cannot reconcile her with him, but when it came to boys, she seemed to settle allot. Most of the people that knew or had seen her in her last few weeks (or week actually,) were convinced that her drug and alcohol use had passed to a dangerous level and was spilling out of her M.O. of night time and weekend abuse. Don’t take that as an attack on her, it isn’t intended that way! Drugs and Alcohol have that affect on people, it doesn’t make them bad, just victims!

But many of her friends consider Butch Koven as the main impetus for her and Paul’s journey into more serious drug usage! (Personally being religious, I would wish the guy well and would prefer to be a conduit for my father’s forgiveness, but now that I know Paul died using drugs intravenously and others have said that Koven was the one who turned him on to I.V. drug use, I’m not sure I would have that much strength! And I get flushed cheeks thinking about it, so now I walk away from it as much as possible, leaving it in God’s hands!)

I had heard for years that Paula blamed him for Anissa’s death and mostly that was the feeling in Playa Del Rey. But Butch Koven was a hated entity there even if you could remove him from Anissa's & Paul’s story.

In actual fact, Anissa and Paul bore the majority of the responsibility in their own deaths, with a great big ol’ slice of it going to their drug suppliers; I’ll leave it for you to decide if Koven deserves some of that pie or not! And the rest of the 'friends' for that matter!

Thank you!
Found BARELY alive before dawn. Why did they not call 911 and save her life ???? Anissa was exploited even in death.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 23rd, 2012, 7:43 pm #7

When all this happened Koven wa nothing but a dumb kid who was not at fault for Anisa'a OD anyway as she was legaly considered to be an adult herself.
if he was so innocent why did he not call 911 when she was in distress ? I feel no pity or compassion for him or the others.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 23rd, 2012, 7:46 pm #8

yes the ugly truth has a way of making people mad. Come on and kill me too. I do not care.

70'skid
70'skid

October 23rd, 2012, 9:42 pm #9

Found BARELY alive before dawn. Why did they not call 911 and save her life ???? Anissa was exploited even in death.
This person who said she was found barely alive before dawn, was this Candy, I havn't read the police report so I don't know who is on it or not. Also if this person knew she was alive and in distress, why didn't she call for help?

70'skid
70'skid

October 23rd, 2012, 9:45 pm #10

Thank you!
How did Carla M. change her story, do they mean change her story from what she told the police the day it happened?

Confirmation of reply: