Brian

Brian

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 13th, 2007, 2:15 am #1

Brian finally found someplace that he won't get jumped posting!

http://www.quicktopic.com/39/H/xkq38Nqee92ps

I was wondering when he would stumble upon it. Finally he has found a place where he can relax!

Larochelle will take heat from some of those that now hate him, but they are already boycotting him for supporting Ashworth so who cares!

Carla M' is posting there to and that is oh so rare.

It is quiet there and every now and then someone drops something about Anissa or Playa Del Rey. Feels much like a small pebble creating gentle circles into a clear blue water pool! Quiet, serene, respectful.

Something like that can be very good, good for the fans good for Anissa's memory, good for the soul.

Sometimes things work out!

Smiles abound

Madrox WD
Madrox WD

August 13th, 2007, 2:42 am #2

i'm very glad Brian has a place where he can post without being hunted by Butt Out. Brian's a wonderful guy when you really think about it.. very few others would really want Bobby Driscoll to have a proper grave.. i'd imagine it would be a lot to Bobby's daughter too because she stills misses the father she never really had very deeply all these years later. Brian will always get nit-picked but that's usually from weird quasi-paedophiliac quarters.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2007, 5:05 am #3

Oh he love dead people. sick

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2007, 5:12 am #4

No he doesn't have a thing for dead people, but he is super arrogant, won't respond to people and intentionally witholds information. I think quite a case can be made for him making up facts that are more plesant than the truth. That plus his 'I know everything' attitude has cost him quite a few of his old fans! He'd have a huge hill to climb to be even tollarable in my book. Larochelle and Ashworth can have him.

WD
WD

August 14th, 2007, 6:09 am #5

Myself and Larochelle will gladly have him. Having stuck with him since Maryanne's forum I think I can understand why he is seemingly cold and impersonal, many of his writings seemed to be a labour of love that were crafted and not meant to be read as mundane trivia and it's one hell of a drop in style and substance from one of Brian's posts about Bobby Driscoll to a terse two sentence acid drenched reply by Butt Out. Plus, Brian has long been an underdog and many like to root and cheer for underdogs. Plus, Brian is haunted by That Which Never Was, the vastness and magnitude of what he longs for goes far far beyond wishing Anissa or Bobby never died. In closing, BKOH is a Bob Dylan and he is jeered by people who'd rather he be a Neil Diamond.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2007, 4:57 pm #6

I've always seen Brian O'Hara as more of a Mick Jagger who we wished was more of a Harry Chapin. Of course you could make the argument that he was a Bobby Goldsboro that had the potential of becoming a Jim Croche. Or in younger years a Bobby Sherman looking to become a Jimi Hendrix. A tad bit of Dolly Parton morphing to Marshall McCuen, maybe, I could see it. Nah, Nipsey Russell to Red Skeleton! That's it! That's It! That’s it!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2007, 5:32 pm #7

I bet Ashworth wishes we were still ignoring him...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

August 15th, 2007, 12:15 am #8

Read the poem and learn something.

Lurker, the lesser

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 15th, 2007, 1:17 am #9

referrel to poems suggests entropicdaisy is here!

I don't post in Jerome's forum for.. spiritual reasons I guess.. not wanting to inadvertantly give those great people Jerome , Jeff & Bobby hassles from bedwetters. But! that link to Ron Alper's site was quite dandy and I think Mr. Alper is a wonderful man, what a real champ! I thought Shelley was doing a cute wink for the camera in all her photos too but now i'm not so sure. God Bless Mr Alper and may he have good health, happiness and all the best. Today, I think Brian Keith O'Hara is David Ackles but most want him to be David Blue.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 15th, 2007, 6:38 am #10

Sparky the wonder dog to Lady Bird Johnson. (Means nothing I just wanted to be able to post something!) I liked the Westchester site too and wasn't even aware of it until reading it at Larochelle's! He'd probably want me to say Anissa's and Paul's.

Confirmation of reply: