Brian O.?!!

Brian O.?!!

cally
cally

September 30th, 2007, 5:51 am #1

WOw! I found this board by mistake. I used to post on some other board back around 1999/2000. I would just like to say Brian is a fake. He has not cred. If those are thinking I am a troll, then let me offer some proof. In a post back in 1999 I stated that my aunt and Anissa loved the group Jigsaw. The song "Sky High" was a big time player for them both.

Cally

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 30th, 2007, 11:33 am #2

i remember you Cally! hope all is well.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 30th, 2007, 7:38 pm #3

WOw! I found this board by mistake. I used to post on some other board back around 1999/2000. I would just like to say Brian is a fake. He has not cred. If those are thinking I am a troll, then let me offer some proof. In a post back in 1999 I stated that my aunt and Anissa loved the group Jigsaw. The song "Sky High" was a big time player for them both.

Cally
She also liked a band called The Flying Burrito Brothers. In a TV tape made of an Eagles appearance in 1975, Anissa can be seen at the front of the audience wearing a Bernie Leadon Flying Burrito Brothers tee-shirt along with some other members of the audience.

Bernie Leadon (most remember him as the banjo, mandolin and guitar picking member of the Eagles) was unhappy about the direction the band was taking (they were leaving his country roots behind,) and the acid like perfectionist attitudes of Frey and Henley (along with their taking over,) made for bad undercurrents. At the end of '75 Bernie announced he was leaving by pouring a beer over Glen Frey's head.) People who had become fans of the early Eagles were staunch supporters of the country rock origins from the Troubadour night club, where on any night in 1972 you might see Glen Frey, Bernie Leadon, Randy Meisner (of the original Eagles,) Linda Rondstadt, Mike Nesmith (of the Monkees, Nesmith wrote Different Drum for Linda,) Bob Dylan, Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull (the Eagles got Hotel California by ripping off one of his songs when they opened for him, he still says he is waiting for a royalty check,) Frank Zappa, Harry Neilson, Tom Waits, Arlo Guthrie, Cat Stevens, Randy Newman, James Taylor, and (probably how Anissa got involved there) Joni Mitchell. The club audience had a definite flavor for American born country rock, and when the Eagles turned away from those aspects there were hard feelings and fan polarization. Most supported The Flying Burrito Brothers and Leadon, but that could also have been because Frey and Henley were such air holes (not my original choice of words) to people!

I used to be addicted to the now defunct website 'In The Shadow of Eagles' which was done for one of Glen Frey's Detroit cousins, and had just TONS of great Eagles insights. It was authored and administered by Jerome Larochelle by the way. (The back and forth between Frey and Larochelle during the 2004 election campaign was really something to witness, Larochelle was very conservative respectful and funny and Frey was very liberal irate and turned out to be a great straight man!)

Bernie Leadon was one of the famous people that spoke about Anissa after her death. Glen Frey did also but he now says he was too stoned to remember.

Radical Jemes
Radical Jemes

September 30th, 2007, 7:58 pm #4

Cally
British group, still have two of the records and the best of CD! You must like the martial arts movie The Man From Hong Kong, that is what the song was written for. Movie sucks song is good.

I was traveling through Japan in the mid 80's and stopped in at a famous Tokyo music shop and was shocked to see Jigsaw as a featured LP. They were HUGE in Japan!

Someone told me once that Clive Scott and Des Dyer continued after the breakup and wrote some major hits and that the band had a couple of reunion concerts! One of my most prized CD's is The Best Of Jigsaw!

You probably like love fire too

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

October 1st, 2007, 1:49 am #5

Cally
I read all your post on the old board. You are Helen's nice. I remember you. I'm very glad you found this site.
Welcome

WD
WD

October 1st, 2007, 10:33 am #6

welcome back to you as well Butt Out. i'd like to think you'll let that sensitive compassionate side flourish and grow.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 1st, 2007, 3:54 pm #7

I find it more than incredible that you would so easily welcome BKOH haters! Wasn't it you that drove people away with a bitter and foul war over differences about Brian??? Now we find out Brian was not truthful and some still stood by him but you embrace Butt Out and some girl who also dislikes him? I'm beginning to think the truth lies in the statements of those who say you have NO loyalty at all! And am now even more bitter about your melt down that so devastated this place. It now appears you were not only wrong but totally bereft! I didn't before but do now agree with some of those in the private forum that if the choice came between you and the black plague I'm thinking the sores fever and slow lingering death doesn't seem all that bad!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 1st, 2007, 10:46 pm #8

Oh Brian stop writing mean stuff to people that don't follow your lead.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 1st, 2007, 11:05 pm #9

Er, not Brian sorry

WD
WD

October 1st, 2007, 11:25 pm #10

I find it more than incredible that you would so easily welcome BKOH haters! Wasn't it you that drove people away with a bitter and foul war over differences about Brian??? Now we find out Brian was not truthful and some still stood by him but you embrace Butt Out and some girl who also dislikes him? I'm beginning to think the truth lies in the statements of those who say you have NO loyalty at all! And am now even more bitter about your melt down that so devastated this place. It now appears you were not only wrong but totally bereft! I didn't before but do now agree with some of those in the private forum that if the choice came between you and the black plague I'm thinking the sores fever and slow lingering death doesn't seem all that bad!
I'm no fan of Butt Out. Irony. he/she is generally sour and sullen and always cruel to Brian but apart from that this B.O. character has never been fleshed out at all. After all these years i'm pretty keen to find another side to this B.O. character. If you think 'embracing' is the same as fleshing out and finding a bit of depth and substance then go for it.

Cally though is different, she is nice. She does not apparently like Brian.. that is not an insurmountable obstacle. You are very nearly correct about the loyalty thing though.. there is one camp i'm loyal to and an avid supporter of in all seasons. Cally is one person that is worthy of the red carpet though regardless of how she feels about Brian.

Confirmation of reply: