Breath Easy

Breath Easy

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 9:31 pm #1

Breath easy everybody! You can all go trolling back to the blog. The Anonymous BAN has been lifted by the imminent authoress and within 5 comments things are back to normal and the anonymous darlings are back to the RJ bashing.
ROFL

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 9:33 pm #2

Who cares about Rulli';blog anyway. People act like its a matter of life and death if you can not post on the thing. geez!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 9:42 pm #3

She said people told her they couldn't log in. I logged in with no problem. I had nothing to say so I didn't post a comment but it was a cinch to log in. What a total crock.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 9:49 pm #4

Sounds like the owner may have bumped a wrong button. Its easy to accidentlly triger the wrong tghing on these blogs and web pages. who knows. I never posted there so I dosen;lt effect me with the sing in or not.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 10:02 pm #5

Especially when you are using a meat cleaver instead of your fingers to type which is what you seem to be using! lolololololololololololololololololol

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 10:17 pm #6

What a bunch of malarkey. You sign in to Google and there you are. Nobody was posting because they wouldn't identify themselves and that blog was totally silent. Just more lies!
58 followers and not one comment from any of them?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 10:21 pm #7

and now that the sign-in requirement is gone, they are posting again. Make you wonder.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 10:30 pm #8

5 comments. 2 from Rulli and 3 from anonymous. Come on! What does that tell you? No PHD needed for that one.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 10:33 pm #9

Breath easy everybody! You can all go trolling back to the blog. The Anonymous BAN has been lifted by the imminent authoress and within 5 comments things are back to normal and the anonymous darlings are back to the RJ bashing.
ROFL
It's breathe, not breath, Einstein, and I don't see you posting as anything but anonymous.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2010, 10:56 pm #10

5 comments. 2 from Rulli and 3 from anonymous. Come on! What does that tell you? No PHD needed for that one.
It tells me that none of you have had time to plan your next attack on her blog. I looked at the blog and no one was bashing Wagner. Another lie to add to all the other ones.

Confirmation of reply: