BOO HOO

BOO HOO

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 20th, 2012, 11:44 pm #1

Urban Financial dumped old Wagner as their spokesperson. It was only a matter of time with all of the publicity, not the kind of publicity that old RJ likes and I guess Urban Financial does not like their spokesperson being viewed in such a negative light. I guess he'll have to dip into his the cash he planned to leave to old Jill in order to pay for those costly criminal lawyers he has had to retain and it could get worse. BOO HOO Happy Birthday, Natalie!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 21st, 2012, 2:37 am #2

Did they really dump him? What's your source? Seriously, would like to know. I bet NCIS won't have him back either.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 21st, 2012, 2:40 am #3

My source is a news release by Urban Financial. Google Robert Wagner, Urban Financial.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 21st, 2012, 3:57 am #4

TY

Kathie A.
Kathie A.

July 21st, 2012, 4:01 pm #5

My source is a news release by Urban Financial. Google Robert Wagner, Urban Financial.
This is confirmed...Urban Financial is dropping Robert Wagner: http://www.network54.com/Forum/360561/ Urban claims it's because they are changing their marketing strategy and are grateful for Wagner's contribution. But it's poetic justice they announce it on Natalie's birthday.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 21st, 2012, 6:34 pm #6

They could never publicly state that Wagner's involvement in a murder investigation had anything to do with it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 22nd, 2012, 10:54 pm #7

In all likelihood Urban Financial and Reverse Mortgage ended their association with Wagner because he is not seen as trustworthy and honest. Henry Winkler and Fred Thompson remain Reverse Mortgage spokesmen.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 23rd, 2012, 10:12 pm #8

Wagnbutt fans don't want to hear this and won't believe it anyhow. They'd defend him if a video of him pushing poor Nat overboard became available. It's a shame some people live through TV characters. Now that the pros have said they don't think Nat's death accidental, it's been mighty quiet around these parts, as it should be. This is in professional hands now. Wagbutt fans gonna call THEM pigs? How discusting it was of them to condemn the only people telling the truth about their idol. Obviously the cops believe THE BOOK.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 23rd, 2012, 11:51 pm #9

Wait until they hear what's coming around the corner!

Anon.
Anon.

July 24th, 2012, 2:51 am #10

They could never publicly state that Wagner's involvement in a murder investigation had anything to do with it.
The picture seems to be getting darker for Robert Wagner, since there are two witnesses, a man and wife, who have recently come forward and corroborated the accounts of Davern and Marilyn Wayne:

http://www.express.co.uk/comments/viewall/334428

Anyone know their identity?

Confirmation of reply: